Status
    Not open for further replies.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    Long term, I'm expecting about the issues I've had with the MMR I got in 1976....none.

Oh, and the end of the pandemic and the lifting of restrictions.
    Maybe, but at this point no one really knows?

From the CDC:
    "Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19."

They are sneaking a piece of modified RNA into your immune cells that could instruct it to do whatever it wants and they cannot be held liable. At a minimum I wonder what your body will think of your own cells making protein spikes. How does it know when to stop? Too many questions and not a lot of explanation other than, "its safe, trust us." I have had too many doctors make decisions for me and a couple came close to killing me.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The mRNA provokes an immune response and then is broken down by the body. Animal experiments on modified mRNA have been going on for about 30. They simply use a relatively new means to provoke an immune response, but like other vaccines, do not change the body's genetics.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    They are instructing cells to created the protein spike, how is that not changing the body's genetics if your cells are now doing something they normally do not do? Also, we are left with just trust that this is the only instruction being provided to our cells after the companies have been provided immunity from legal recourse.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Provoking an immune response that the body is designed to have? That is "tricking" the body into doing it's thing, not modifying the genetic code....which is exactly what every other vaccine does. That this is a different way of provoking the response does not change the basic nature of what is going on.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    My wife is an educator so I expect she will be offered it near to top of the list. I'm just a lowly office worker, who's been working at home since March. My best friend passed from Covid, so yes! we both will be taking it when given the opportunity.
    --Rick

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    They are instructing cells to created the protein spike, how is that not changing the body's genetics
    gq0gKWJ.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

If you have had an allergic reaction to polyethylene glycol (PEG) or polysorbate​

These recommendations include allergic reactions to PEG and polysorbate. Polysorbate is not an ingredient in either mRNA COVID-19 vaccine but is closely related to PEG, which is in the vaccines. People who are allergic to PEG or polysorbate should not get an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

As I pointed out earlier. The vaccine has a PEG antifreeze(all PEG are Polyethylene glycol in various configurations). One that has never been used before. The PEG itself is not FDA approved for food. I have seen reports claiming it is,it is not the same as ones approved for food.

Something else to think about. If you have had your first injection you need the second to be from the same company. Great Britain has reports of more sever reactions when vaccine types were mixed brands(by mistake).

I will wait on more data.

50 times as many adverse reactions as the flu vaccine for just the first shot should give everyone pause.

Side note. 1/4/2020 anyone could access the data.
    1/5/2020 ...well not anymore. https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=1BEF624365BD90115B6E74970CA9

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I was planning to write out a professional little nugget with references but holy ****. Google scientists in this thread that I simply cannot compete with. It is extremely frustrating and disheartening to see people talk out of their ass to justify the refusal of accepting science.

The pandemic is real. It is serious, and it is killing hundreds of thousands of people. If you do not act appropriately, wear a mask and get vaccinated, you run the very, VERY real possibility of harming yourself or others.

Would you act differently if you could see the pile of bodies? What if you could see the people you infected?

The government isn't trying to control you with a piece of cloth on your face or a vaccine in your arm.

Those that have known me around here no my politics and my beliefs, and I hope that might act as at least a bit of a wake up call for some. I'm afraid, though, that it won't. If the pandemic has taught me one thing, it's that people are selfish and unwilling to change their habits or their minds. An entire population is living in denial because we simply can't stop going out without a mask on.

I'm done keeping my mouth shut while idiots destroy this country from the inside.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh, I almost forgot...the vaccine is safe AND effective. Get it.
    South African strain(already in EU and California). https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dr-fauci-just-issued-warning-184511453.html

You also can not tell me something under development for less than a year using new methods to create immunity is "safe". Can it pass a 3-month clinical trial with only 20% reporting adverse events...sure.

Can it get authorized for emergency use? Yes.

Does that mean it is safe? No.

Also. I have been saying to wear a mask since February 6th of 2020,and to plan for things you thought were normal to no longer be. That it was a pandemic and to adjust your life accordingly.

Thanks to #opendata sharing by
    @GISAID
    , we've updated http://nextstrain.org/ncov with 5726 new #COVID19 #SARSCoV2 sequences!

Still not going to take the vaccine,not without more knowledge about it and sars-cov2.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom