• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    And recite the 2nd Amendement 25 times, and read the Declaration of Independence in public for celebration today, and read the Constitution 4 times (once for every year Obama has **** on it during his presidency)

Okay.

Still, I'm not saying I don't support the right to OC a .25. I just think it looks silly. Saw someone OCing a PF9 once. That looked silly, too. Can't imagine what a .25 would look like.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Geez TF. I just got up. Why you gotta be raggin' me like that?:D

He doesn't OC. He can carry a .25 if he wishes.

I do sometimes, but it's hidden so no one will laugh at me.

I just thought I would point out an error in your reasoning. I didn't really take it as being serious ao I figured I would spare you the embarassment of a rabid antiOCer taking your statements and running with them.

You're welcome. :):

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I just thought I would point out an error in your reasoning. I didn't really take it as being serious ao I figured I would spare you the embarassment of a rabid antiOCer taking your statements and running with them.

You're welcome. :):

I'm nowhere near a rabid antiOCer, or even mildly anti, but I still would have taken that one for a ride if TF hadn't beaten me to it while I was away.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I'm nowhere near a rabid antiOCer, or even mildly anti, but I still would have taken that one for a ride if TF hadn't beaten me to it while I was away.

Yes, and yours would have been witty and clever and also mildly amusing while being to the point regardless of the subject matter.

By all means I would like to hear your input on it, HE'S the one that stuck his foot in his mouth.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Read this and tell me that OCing scares every criminal within a 5 mile radious from commiting a crime! I will continue to cc everyday! Thanks.

Fairfax County Office of Public Affairs

If you let people come up behind you like that, you deserve to have your gun taken.

Did you not get the 60% stat? 60% doesn't include everyone. It includes 60% of everyone. everyone who's a criminal.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    My mother-in-law AND my mother constantly want me to go to the mall here in Evansville that is NOT carry friendly. They just say "why don't you cover it up, it isn't illegal is it?" I always respond with "That's not the point."

Ugh, what are they trying to punish you for by wanting you to enter Eastland Mall, carrying or not!;)

Top Bottom