• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I stopped even pretending I was a kid when I broke my right ankle in 3 places while playing dodge ball with my sons then Tiger Cub group. Don't ask me how because I don't know. Lets just say gym shoes really stick to the gym floor.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The question that really matters. We're you safe or was it for nil.

Other team said I was out, sideline umpire over rules and said safe. We had no physical bases on the field so it was a spray painted box and hard to tell. Ties go to the runner! We did lose by one run.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    After hiking up and down hill all week at WVU and getting blisters all over my fat ass feet, I did have enough sense to support my softball team on Thursday evening by drinking beer and yelling occasionally. Did I mention my right knee was blown out and in a brace? A college kid I aint.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's amazing how much taking two Aleve has helped. Between the bandage and 440mg naproxen I really don't notice it until I bend my knee. Should have taken something last night since I kept waking up due to it throbbing all night long. Wifey cuddling is normally nice but man, stay off the leg :):

in the ER I had a guy want narcotics for his abrasion the size of the small one on my knee. When I said take aleve he blamed his next hit of heroin on me. NSAIDs do work...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Did the same thing, only mine was on a mountain bike... Looking down a hill/small mountain of shale slate crap all over the bottom of the hill/small mountain. I didn't notice the slight corner at the bottom...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    When I was in my teens and my dad was in his 50s, he used to tell me "I feel 18 on the inside, but my body doesn't agree." Now I am 54 and know exactly what he means...

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    As one ages, one must move from the delights and joys of the body ( (and of course their opposites) to the subtle insights and epiphanies of the mind. That's why we come here. Hmmmmmm..... where was I? Ahhh, the subtle joys of the mind and then watch that slip away as well. Where are my pills...I think I'm on topic.

p.s. I still play frisbee.
    With my dog.
    She does all the running. She's only 4 (28).

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    original-300x229.jpg

Boo-frickety-hoo.

:):

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I went to Meijer yesterday afternoon for the weekly grocery shopping.

I was hoping I'd see hd perusing the aisles.

I'd planned on sneaking up on him and kicking him in the calf...but the opportunity didn't avail itself.

-J-

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    After playing softball for many, many years I just decided to stop sliding. My right leg used to be one big nasty scrape from April to November. I then realized that I have to get up and go to work the next day since I don't get paid to play this game, and all you win is a T-shirt. Call me lazy. :D

Percolater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    My compounding pharmacy can fix you up with a pain cream or scar treatment if you're interested.:D We do non-sterile compounding and accept most insurances.

Top Bottom