• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I also really like 88GT. In fact, she adopted one of my cats when I moved out of the city earlier this year. But she has a notoriously tough time talking a fall back position.

She chose the hill she wanted to die on. Not much more can be said.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I also really like 88GT. In fact, she adopted one of my cats when I moved out of the city earlier this year. But she has a notoriously tough time talking a fall back position.

Well said.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

I hope she comes back. I really liked her style.

As either my dad or some movie once said;

"Don't take no **** off no one."

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I never met 88GT in person. Something tells me we would get along just fine in real life.

The staff of INGO is united in this action. Along with the good (which is considerable from this user) comes the bad, and the bad has been stacking up for a long time. Our staff tries very hard to be fair and consistent with disciplinary action. We give warnings, infractions, temp bans...anything to get a users attention before we have to issue a permanent ban. In this case the staff was met with a user that felt she had legitimate criticisms...but after trying to reach out and resolve these issues (repeatedly) it became clear that she did not want a resolution...she wanted to be a voice of dissent.

Over time this wears on the staff. We are volunteers. There isn't much incentive to log on when all we see is the same old crap about how bad we are at our jobs...always from the same few users. Enough is enough. We are not interested in losing good moderators over...well, let's call it what it is: trolling

In short: this user has chosen an adversarial relationship with the staff of INGO, and we have had enough of it. We think she will be happier elsewhere, and have made that decision for her.

This decision has been discussed AD NAUSEUM among the staff...and is final. We hope you understand.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I never met 88GT in person. Something tells me we would get along just fine in real life.

The staff of INGO is united in this action. Along with the good (which is considerable from this user) comes the bad, and the bad has been stacking up for a long time. Our staff tries very hard to be fair and consistent with disciplinary action. We give warnings, infractions, temp bans...anything to get a users attention before we have to issue a permanent ban. In this case the staff was met with a user that felt she had legitimate criticisms...but after trying to reach out and resolve these issues (repeatedly) it became clear that she did not want a resolution...she wanted to be a voice of dissent.

Over time this wears on the staff. We are volunteers. There isn't much incentive to log on when all we see is the same old crap about how bad we are at our jobs...always from the same few users. Enough is enough. We are not interested in losing good moderators over...well, let's call it what it is: trolling

In short: this user has chosen an adversarial relationship with the staff of INGO, and we have had enough of it. We think she will be happier elsewhere, and have made that decision for her.

This decision has been discussed AD NAUSEUM among the staff...and is final. We hope you understand.
    thanks for the response

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In the big picture my opinion is, well, nada but I do understand.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I liked 88GT and agreed with many of her complaints about one moderator, but I understand the mods decision. She was long past the time to just let it go, accept that there was nothing she could do to change things, and move on. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom