Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seriously? This is bannable? How is a joke about a forum incident like this bannable? I didn't insult anyone. You've got posts among posts of people joking about being a mod. I contributed a jocular comment to it.

And please tell me where I've been treading? This is the first I've mentioned of the mod incident in quite a while. Other than that, I've been continuing my quality contributions and discussion to the forum.

I can see where this came from but not sure you should get whacked but hey.........I aint no mod.......:dunno:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ...And please tell me where I've been treading? This is the first I've mentioned of the mod incident in quite a while. Other than that, I've been continuing my quality contributions and discussion to the forum.

The very quality of your contributions to the discussion has been the topic of an ongoing debate among the mod staff. Surely your multiple infractions and temp bans must have clued you into the state of your welcome here at INGO...right?

I will speak plainly here: Your threads are a blessing and a curse to INGO and the staff. You have barely skirted permanent bans on more than one occasion here. I think you know that. You don't have many allies on the mod staff, and we don't have time for enemies here.

Everyone here is here on invitation. That invitation is subject to revocation any any time for any reason

Seriously.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Seriously? This is bannable? How is a joke about a forum incident like this bannable? I didn't insult anyone. You've got posts among posts of people joking about being a mod. I contributed a jocular comment to it.

And please tell me where I've been treading? This is the first I've mentioned of the mod incident in quite a while. Other than that, I've been continuing my quality contributions and discussion to the forum.
    Everything is bannable. Hell, bans happen after we're told there will be no bans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom