• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We have a policy where previously banned members cannot become moderators.
    And you sir, were banned for one second.
    :D
    (Disclaimer: This is a poor attempt at humor by a staff member. None of the policies or events in this post are real)

REPORTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    wtf impeach robbymaq.

step down step down

yGpjJJS.gif

**Reported**

REPORTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm addressing this issue with the other mods. I will get to the bottom of it.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    After careful thought, I've given Robby an infraction. As mods, we cannot allow ourselves to have a sense of humor. I consider this matter resolved. For now.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm addressing this issue with the other mods. I will get to the bottom of it.

After careful thought, I've given Robby an infraction. As mods, we cannot allow ourselves to have a sense of humor. I consider this matter resolved. For now.

Thank you! I would've taken care of the issue myself, but I don't like to moderate issues with which I'm directly involved.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good. Just make sure if you ever decide to step-down... actually do it. That way we can still respect your integrity after.

Lets set two things straight here:

1) Que offered his resignation from INGO in full sincerity, and it was refused by Fenway just as sincerely. None of us would have allowed him to quit over...that.

2) Another post like this will be your last on INGO. Just how thick do you think the ice is where you've been treading?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lets set two things straight here:

1) Que offered his resignation from INGO in full sincerity, and it was refused by Fenway just as sincerely. None of us would have allowed him to quit over...that.

2) Another post like this will be your last on INGO. Just how thick do you think the ice is where you've been treading?

Seriously? This is bannable? How is a joke about a forum incident like this bannable? I didn't insult anyone. You've got posts among posts of people joking about being a mod. I contributed a jocular comment to it.

And please tell me where I've been treading? This is the first I've mentioned of the mod incident in quite a while. Other than that, I've been continuing my quality contributions and discussion to the forum.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Puttin my foot down. Don't agree with banning over a joke.

Edit: Also, if this is going where I think it's going, don't do it in a public thread. Talk in PM guys... public threads like this never end well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom