• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He's a Dr and one of the few willing to actually talk about it. Has nothing to do with alignment of my beliefs. However, it doesn't align with your beliefs so you close your mind completely to it and disregard it.
    I'm close friends with a doctor who's the health officer for a county in Indiana... I'll take his advice into consideration, but not as a absolute fact. Although he spends a way more time researching this than us keyboard commandos.

But last time I was at his house there was no serpent or bird statues, so we're good there. ;)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If a different professional neurologist told you something different, which would you believe? Either? The one that says what your instincts tell you to believe, or the other one?
    Most likely. However I've never had one sit down and explain to me in depth as my neurologist has. As stated above no n95 and properly worn with proper hygiene it doesn't matter. Both he and my family Dr told me this I'd drop my chances of getting it with proper hygiene. Brushing teeth, washing/sanitizing my hand before touching my eyes, nose, or mouth. I've discussed this virus with my medical professionals multiple times.

NBC training I had many years ago also comes into play as well. Without the proper equipment you cannot stop a weaponized virus aka biological.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In that post I am pointing out nutty, brain-worm-filled QNon theories that should be avoided.

The insanity QNon has had far too much influence and is in danger of becoming the platform of a major political party in the United States.
    Do you really believe we are so damned stupid that we cant come up with questions on our own?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    In that post I am pointing out nutty, brain-worm-filled QNon theories that should be avoided.

The insanity QNon has had far too much influence and is in danger of becoming the platform of a major political party in the United States.
    Have no clue what QNon is other than that fruit cake I seen pictures of in the capital building. No clue what they believe, but from the looks of the guy in the capital nothing I'll be following.

My distrust in government and the CDC comes from around 1989-1993 when they stood us in line and filled us with unknown chemicals. Many of my brothers are deeply effected by those chemicals.

I listened to Alex Jones maybe a month and stopped, listened to Rush for years before I lost my hearing do to unknown chemicals eating my hearing and balance nerves up. They say I'll be I a wheelchair soon maybe 5-10 more years maybe less they have no clue.

So you go right ahead and fill your body with unknown chemicals that's on you you choose it I didn't get a choice. Nor did around 650,000 of my fellow brothers.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Have no clue what QNon is other than that fruit cake I seen pictures of in the capital building. No clue what they believe, but from the looks of the guy in the capital nothing I'll be following.

My distrust in government and the CDC comes from around 1989-1993 when they stood us in line and filled us with unknown chemicals. Many of my brothers are deeply effected by those chemicals.

I listened to Alex Jones maybe a month and stopped, listened to Rush for years before I lost my hearing do to unknown chemicals eating my hearing and balance nerves up. They say I'll be I a wheelchair soon maybe 5-10 more years maybe less they have no clue.

So you go right ahead and fill your body with unknown chemicals that's on you you choose it I didn't get a choice. Nor did around 650,000 of my fellow brothers.
    Thanks for sharing; I, for one, appreciate it.

It's always helpful in discussions to know what other things people have experienced to lead them to where they are.

Too often we think, "How could they possibly think that way!" with some backstory, it becomes, "Oh, I can see how that's completely logical."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some people are talking about the "passport" as if it's just for international travel.
    And maybe some want it for that.
    But, some want it for other stuff..

White House working with private companies to develop COVID passports​

New York has already launched the “Excelsior Pass,” an app that will allow residents of the state to prove they’ve received the vaccination or tested negative for the coronavirus to gain entry to events and businesses.

“The busboy, the janitor, the waiter that works at a restaurant, wants to be surrounded by employees that are going back to work safely — and wants to have the patrons ideally be safe as well,” Brian Anderson, a physician at Mitre, a nonprofit company that runs federally funded research centers and who is leading the effort, told the Washington Post.

“Creating an environment for those vulnerable populations to get back to work safely — and to know that the people coming back to their business are ‘safe,’ and vaccinated — would be a great scenario,” he said.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The experimental anthrax vaccine given out by DoD and MoD three decades ago was NOT an mRNA.

We don't need this kind of confusion when we stand on the brink of breaking the pandemic. We don't need INGO to be part of it.
    I believe the salient point is not the composition of the vaccine, but that the government was willing to give an insufficiently tested injection to soldiers because it fitted their short term plans. Then, when unpleasant side effects arose due to that insufficient testing, the government was neither willing to own up to its shortcomings nor pay for treatment of the condition. Why on earth would you trust the government now, when again the insufficiently tested vaccination fits their short term plans and they assure you it is safe

Kirk - I, for one, am tiring of your constant attempts to browbeat people into ignoring their own interests and doing what will make you feel safe. Give it a rest

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm close friends with a doctor who's the health officer for a county in Indiana... I'll take his advice into consideration, but not as a absolute fact. Although he spends a way more time researching this than us keyboard commandos.

But last time I was at his house there was no serpent or bird statues, so we're good there. ;)
    Did he have a fire pit shaped like a bull (with a belly big enough to hold a child)?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I believe the salient point is not the composition of the vaccine, but that the government was willing to give an insufficiently tested injection to soldiers because it fitted their short term plans. Then, when unpleasant side effects arose due to that insufficient testing, the government was neither willing to own up to its shortcomings nor pay for treatment of the condition. Why on earth would you trust the government now, when again the insufficiently tested vaccination fits their short term plans and they assure you it is safe

Kirk - I, for one, am tiring of your constant attempts to browbeat people into ignoring their own interests and doing what will make you feel safe. Give it a rest
    And the standards are still the same:

1. Untested long term
    2. Possible results fit short term plans (emergency use authorization)
    3. Manufacturers not liable

I’ve been saying this since summer last year. The passport was never about travel out of the country. It’s about controlling travel WITHIN the country. Look at all the other countries that have electronic passports to go anywhere within their own city: movies, restaurants, hotels, etc., and all the theater of masks and distancing remains.

I called it months ago: the development of the biosecurity state.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Thanks for posting this Act.

If you have not seen the clip of Dr. Leana Wen talking about our freedoms and how they want to control them, then you must absolutely watch it. It is angering and enraging.

THIS is why I’m absolutely against the vaccine AND passports. While covid may be real, the response to it has been absolutely pitiful and draconian, and those in power are using it for their own means.

“Enjoy your freedoms that we grant you, you ungrateful plebes...”

Here’s the quick cut for those with a short attention span. Share it, and share it wide:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom