Which chain restaurant has the worst food?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    From what I heard Bubbas is loud. I'm a grumpy old man I guess.
    It can get pretty loud, especially if there’s a game on the tvs. We usually go for lunch on Saturdays and it’s not too bad then. I’ve never had a bad meal there, although we had this weird goth girl wait on us once not long after the place opened, she took our drink order and disappeared, we never saw her again! The manager ended up waiting on us, and comped our food and drinks for the trouble, and we’ve never had bad service there since, and we haven’t seen weird goth since either, I guess she moved on.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's been that way for decades. Like Kaufman said an Italian Sausage Combo is pretty popular up here, I'm not a fan of them.
    Yep. Just saying they are the ONLY ones I know of that a combo doesnt always mean a sammitch with fries and a coke. Its fine. It just causes issues for those that are not regulars.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    It can get pretty loud, especially if there’s a game on the tvs. We usually go for lunch on Saturdays and it’s not too bad then. I’ve never had a bad meal there, although we had this weird goth girl wait on us once not long after the place opened, she took our drink order and disappeared, we never saw her again! The manager ended up waiting on us, and comped our food and drinks for the trouble, and we’ve never had bad service there since, and we haven’t seen weird goth since either, I guess she moved on.

Honky Barrel can get too loud for me most days. And I don't really like their menu either...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One mod in particular might knock your post count down for this!!

(Not that I don’t agree with you)
    Which mod?

I love LJS but it doesnt love me. Tends to make me feel lethargic and bloated 2-3 hours later. But not always. So I suspect it depends on the restaurant. But to each their own. you do you.

As for JJs, I found a sandwich nazi at one store.

Im not a big veggie on my sammich guy. Love veggies and salads, just not mixed into my burgers. So I was looking at the menu my first time at a JJs and ordered a slim jim, which is a plain roast beef.

I asked politely if I could get just one ring of an onion for a little kick. Didnt want a whole slice, or anything like that. Just a tiny bit. "No sir. I'm not allowed to put ANYTHING on this. If you want that one ring of an onion, you have to pay the larger price for all the fixins." "So You want me to pay $2 for less than one bite of onion? Dont you find that a bit ridiculous? " *blank stare* "Never mind. Just make the damn thing plain."

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The best thing at LJS is the hushpuppies and crunchies. Everything else pretty much sucks.

We loved it all. Swimming in malt vinegar. We'd eat the fish, chicken, fries, hush puppies, slaw all soggy with vinegar. We'd get the plastic cups and do malt vinegar shots. Mom hated it but we loved it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Which mod?

I love LJS but it doesnt love me. Tends to make me feel lethargic and bloated 2-3 hours later. But not always. So I suspect it depends on the restaurant. But to each their own. you do you.

As for JJs, I found a sandwich nazi at one store.

Im not a big veggie on my sammich guy. Love veggies and salads, just not mixed into my burgers. So I was looking at the menu my first time at a JJs and ordered a slim jim, which is a plain roast beef.

I asked politely if I could get just one ring of an onion for a little kick. Didnt want a whole slice, or anything like that. Just a tiny bit. "No sir. I'm not allowed to put ANYTHING on this. If you want that one ring of an onion, you have to pay the larger price for all the fixins." "So You want me to pay $2 for less than one bite of onion? Dont you find that a bit ridiculous? " *blank stare* "Never mind. Just make the damn thing plain."
    You!
    I saw that you posted you had to stop for LJS.
    Really just giving him a hard time for hitting 50.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On the wife’s due date with the first kid, the MiL, fed her LJS and she went into labor that night.

on our honeymoon we went to the mammoth caves and ate mostly at the Jerry’s there.
    I love the Portillos but I usually get the #1, beef.

Top Bottom