Which Candidate Best Represents You and do You Intend to Support?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which do You Intend to Support with Your Vote? (and why ifyou choose to comment)

• Total voters

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Romney is smart enough not to go against the NRA at this point (he doesn't have to agree, just not go against).

Only Actions matter, I do not have time to listen to any words (do you know of any indicating truth?)

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Choosing between Obama and Romney is like choosing which shade of granite you wish to use for your life preserver on a sinking ship. Neither one is getting my vote.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    WARNING.... this post is the result of my and only my opinion, your results may vary.

Since in 1/13 the next President will be either Romney or Obama, IMO the choice is obvious, Obama has to go.

If I thought for a nanosecond anyone in power gave a rats a$$ about a vote for Johnson or a protest vote and would decide S**T we'd better listen up cause the masses are angry I might think differently. But they don't and they won't.

:twocents:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Its the system that continues to suck.
    Romney, because he is the only one that has a chance to beat the king Obama. Before we are swamped with the INGOer that hates the two party system as much or more than the rest of us, yes I know what I'm doing and I want Obama out that bad.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    WARNING.... this post is the result of my and only my opinion, your results may vary.

Since in 1/13 the next President will be either Romney or Obama, IMO the choice is obvious, Obama has to go.

If I thought for a nanosecond anyone in power gave a rats a$$ about a vote for Johnson or a protest vote and would decide S**T we'd better listen up cause the masses are angry I might think differently. But they don't and they won't.

I don't care what other people do. I need to be able to look myself in the mirror and know that *I* did the right thing. I'm not compromising my beliefs anymore. I compromised my beliefs for almost 30 years, and voted Republican, and look where we are as a result. I can't and won't take part in that charade anymore.

But you guys all do what you want.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

:+1:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I don't care what other people do. I need to be able to look myself in the mirror and know that *I* did the right thing. I'm not compromising my beliefs anymore. I compromised my beliefs for almost 30 years, and voted Republican, and look where we are as a result. I can't and won't take part in that charade anymore.

But you guys all do what you want.

That's great as long as it's understood others feel the same as you, and looking in the mirror others feel the most important thing is to get Obama out of power. NO ONE owns the moral high ground, it's all personal opinion/feelings.:yesway:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Here we go.

adeebafd.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Its the system that continues to suck.
    Romney, because he is the only one that has a chance to beat the king Obama. Before we are swamped with the INGOer that hates the two party system as much or more than the rest of us, yes I know what I'm doing and I want Obama out that bad.

No use retyping what they stated :yesway:

bass pro

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    west side guy
    If we dont pool all our votes to one person, obama will win again. If we split our vote obama will win. Everyone needs to vote Romney so that obama deos not have a chance!

Top Bottom