• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just signed up for Paramount +. We'll see how long I keep it. Really the only 2 shows that interest me are the two I mentioned. The rest is just crap that I either already get on regular cable or just don't have any interest in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching "Mayor of Kingstown" for the first time now. I don't know if there's just been one episode so far or not, but that's all I saw. And I don't see any way to DVR it. I guess that really doesn't matter if I can watch shows on demand though. I just hope eventually there will be multiple episodes to choose from in case I miss one. If not, this might be a short-lived subscription.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching "Mayor of Kingstown" for the first time now. I don't know if there's just been one episode so far or not, but that's all I saw. And I don't see any way to DVR it. I guess that really doesn't matter if I can watch shows on demand though. I just hope eventually there will be multiple episodes to choose from in case I miss one. If not, this might be a short-lived subscription.
    Not impressed with this show. Every other word is the F-bomb and I have no idea what the plot line is supposed to be other than saying F-bombs at random.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just turned it off. Pure garbage. I'll wait and see if "1883" is worth $4.99 a month. Nothing else on the service that I'll ever watch (and I already get most of the content anyhow). It figures that my free trial expires on December 19th. That's when the first episode of "1883" airs.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My wife has watched it through season 3 I believe. She wanted me to watch it so we're on season 1 now. It's far fetched, but good entertainment.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Did some reading on the show tonight. . . actually was looking for who makes Rips sunglasses and stumbled across this.

Teeter is played by Jennifer Landon, Michaels daughter. Thought that was kinda interesting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Only one on the free channel.
    I believe you have to sign up for the plus option.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did some reading on the show tonight. . . actually was looking for who makes Rips sunglasses and stumbled across this.

Teeter is played by Jennifer Landon, Michaels daughter. Thought that was kinda interesting.
    We looked her up last week and yes. She is his daughter. She is a most colorful character. No spoilers from me on tonights episode but Dayuuuum.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not impressed with this show. Every other word is the F-bomb and I have no idea what the plot line is supposed to be other than saying F-bombs at random.
    Man, that's cold DD. (:)) I was not sure at 1st but after binge watching (not much else I can do these days) it grew on me. I DVR'd the entire series over the marathon on Thanksgiving weekend and CKW and I watched it all. WE are hooked.

I want to see the 1833 as well. But I or CKW are fans of Faith hill.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Man, that's cold DD. (:)) I was not sure at 1st but after binge watching (not much else I can do these days) it grew on me. I DVR'd the entire series over the marathon on Thanksgiving weekend and CKW and I watched it all. WE are hooked.

I want to see the 1833 as well. But I or CKW are fans of Faith hill.
    DD is in bed but I believe he was talking about Mayor of Kingstown. We’re you thinking he was talking about Yellowstone?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DD is in bed but I believe he was talking about Mayor of Kingstown. We’re you thinking he was talking about Yellowstone?
    Yeah, that's why I was surprised. I watched the 1st episode of the Mayor and was not impressed. It is not farfetched if one was to delve into those politics in a town like Kingstown, but the writing was weak.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah, that's why I was surprised. I watched the 1st episode of the Mayor and was not impressed. It is not farfetched if one was to delve into those politics in a town like Kingstown, but the writing was weak.
    I misunderstood him earlier today when he said he was getting Paramount to watch Yellowstone and had a post all written when I reread his post and he was meaning MOK…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I assume everyone knows that Travis the horse guy is Taylor Sheridan the writer, director, and producer of Yellowstone. And several others.

Sheridan met with Ryan Bingham, who he used for music before, to discuss music for Yellowstone when he learned that Bingham had horses when he was grow up and decided to write in a part for him. Told him if he didn’t like his acting he would send him to the train station…

Top Bottom