• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I OC everywhere, am an OC advocate, and a 2A activist(lite) and that is one of the best OC stories I've heard.

Rep inbound.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Allen Co. Public Library.

I needed to get some travel books on Bulgaria... easy enough. I took them to my car, then walked back to work past the library five minutes later, and everyone was outside as if a fire alarm went off, but I heard nothing...

Coincidence?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I needed to get some travel books on Bulgaria... easy enough. I took them to my car, then walked back to work past the library five minutes later, and everyone was outside as if a fire alarm went off, but I heard nothing...

Coincidence?

Might have something to do with cropdusting the front desk on your way out? :):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Coincidence?

Yes, it was a coincidence. A librarian informed me it was a fire drill.... or at least that's the official story. :shady:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Lowes, and Meijer gas station Glock-23 under Michigan Hoodie, got home in time for Michigan (GO BLUE) win, and just as my daughters family arrived for din din, the freaking power to my side o f 126th street went out.
    Ahh whip out the cell phone to find something open for dinner ?!?
    I am thinking Mickey D's, Burger King, Taco bell.................no Hamilton Trace for Chuy's, that outage cost me some $$$, but I felt safe with a G-23 in a Safariland ALS with spare mag.
    Walked back into the house about 8:30 PM, POOF lights come back on!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Potato Creek State Park. Leather fringed shirt, grey Stetson, big hunting knife, Buscadero rig with a .45 SAA and loops full of bullets. It was the annual Halloween campground walk about, got some positive comments on the get up and no one ran screaming for a ranger.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Avon Wal-Mart yesterday mid-afternoon. Early-30s male with a full-size Sig in a kydex retention holster.

Edit, wrong thread! It was hot in there so I did OC a bit waiting in line. I observed no 5 year old girls in the area so I thought no mayhem would ensue.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    Corydon Wal Mart, my bank, and a few other places today. Yesterday I had to see my cardiologist at Clark County Hospital where there are signs everywhere that you can't carry a gun. I did anyway and my cardiologist was very pleased. We talked guns for a few minutes and he invited me to go shooting with him sometime. I don't believe in gun free zones.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Corydon Wal Mart, my bank, post office today. Yesterday I had to see my cardiologist at Clark County Hospital where there are signs everywhere that you can't carry a gun. I did anyway and my cardiologist was very pleased. We talked guns for a few minutes and he invited me to go shooting with him sometime. I don't believe in gun free zones.

You carried openly in a US Post Office and you are documenting it public?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    :popcorn:

Only because I don’t want to quote the OP just in case he want to change it.

Too late. Its already in the google wayback machine. Its forever now.

Though being the post office, they wont prosecute for several years, or will get lost trying to find him.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Meh, I prefer to hide in the shadows in my pants. 

Thank you for your sage words, Sir.

You obviously skipped reading the Original Post (OP) and have no idea what this thread is about, but, why let that stop you?

Top Bottom