• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'm a day late posting. But yesterday I did not wear an overshirt to over if I wanted to for the first time. I went to Goodwill, Dollar Tree, Big Lots, and Aldi. Not a word, but I'm pretty sure I got a few looks, and not because I was leading a blind person! (I was having a momma's shopping day with a good friend)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today: Starbucks
    Yesterday: Margeritas on 135, and out in front of the house while cleaning out the car.
    Saturday: Liquor store, Kroger
    Friday: Main St Grill/Pub (Emerson/Main), PNC, Fifth-third

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped at my typical Starbucks on Emerson and Main in Greenwood. Was pretty crowded.

They know I've always supported them.

Now I'm in Cincinnati. Probably won't be testing my gun rights here...

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd at the Starbucks on Shadeland and E. 21st St. before work this morning. If MDA shows up there I'll be surprised. The staff in there couldn't give any less :poop:'s. I'd stop in to the Starbucks in Irvington on my way home but I need sleep and caffeine is not going to help that.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I am going to OC at the Starbuck's on Ireland road around 5:30 PM. Today, 8/9/13, is Starbucks's appreciation day. Some of are going to our local Starbuck's to thank them for withstanding the pressure form libtards to ban guns in their stores.

Wish I'da known... Would have stopped in. Oh, well. I don't go there much anyhow, but it does please me that it pisses liberals off that the company follows state law.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Flat Rock fish fry. Hammerhead did too. Got a couple of looks from the deputies, but nothing was said. Although, I went to talk to the parents of a friend from high school. The man looked at me, looked at my hip, looked at me, and said "You have a gun." I said yes, I do. He told me to go away, and I asked why. He said because I had one and he didn't, and it wasn't fair. Haha. He then asked if I was a deputy. I replied no, that I was exercising my second amendment right. He said "Good for you."

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Office Depot to get my new lifetime permit laminated, :) and the Speedway to fill up, both in Anderson. Nice to be carrying again after a 6 month lapse after I let my last 4 year expire. Learned my lesson, the 4 year is useless when a lifetime is available.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Office Depot to get my new lifetime permit laminated, :) and the Speedway to fill up, both in Anderson. Nice to be carrying again after a 6 month lapse after I let my last 4 year expire. Learned my lesson, the 4 year is useless when a lifetime is available.

Plus the lifetime is going away! Good thing you got yours! [/SARCASM]

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Friday afternoon at Starbuck's with Hoosierdood and NavyVet. Saturday to Pro Source Tile in Mishawaka, Dunham's, Lowe's. Guy at Pro Source asked if it was a Sig? Nope. CZ. He never heard of one. Was I a cop? Nope. Gave him the "head of security for a very important South Bend family" line. Asked how many rounds does it hold? I told him 18. He seemed shocked.

All good as usual

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Target on 135 in greenwood. I saw some lady talking to a red shirt and pointing in my general direction. He shrugged, she walked away in a huff. It could've been unrelated, I do not know nor do I care. No one said anything to me. I finished shopping and went home. Boring stuff as per the usual.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Starbucks again earlier. Was in line for maybe 3-4m. Left, and drove back toward my house on Emerson. Police car came screaming down the street toward the direction of Starbucks.

Likely unrelated, but I like to think someone made a MWAG call :D

Top Bottom