• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    It's sad that so many had their heads in the sand for 4 years in the foolish belief that BHO would leave gun owners alone....then panicked when they discovered he was just another facist idealist...those of us that remember 1993 know too well what panic does to the gun and ammo market. I knew otherwise intelligent men that sold their semi autos in a panic because there was the threat of a ban.Even then there was no hoarding of .22s...and we could still use the rimfire to teach our kids how to shoot...I don't know what to think of this generation that panics rather than prepares....

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I think some people do not understand supply and demand. It's pretty simple really. Demand goes up, supply goes down. Which causes the prices to go up. People will take advantage of the situation, and sell for a mark up. Customers have two choices. Pay what is being asked, or don't. As long as customers are willing to pay the asking price, the price will continue to stay inflated, and demand will remain high. The DHS is not buying .22, .380, 9mm, .45, etc. Constant *****ing and moaning is doing nothing to help the situation.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    People are buying ammo they will never shoot and hiding it in the closet. Not saying I blame them at all, just makes life harder for shooters in the meantime.

Top Bottom