• ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Surefire LX2

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ht-streamlight-pt2l-surefire-lx2-lumamax.html

24ccg9y.jpg
    Same one I carry. Didn't the tail cap on yours fall apart and they sent you a new one or was that another member?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Same one I carry. Didn't the tail cap on yours fall apart and they sent you a new one or was that another member?

Another member.

I had a run-around with the pocket clip (and so have many others). Great design, poor execution. I had one of my broken ones re-welded by INGOer Glock and it's been good to go since.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Another member.

I had a run-around with the pocket clip (and so have many others). Great design, poor execution. I had one of my broken ones re-welded by INGOer Glock and it's been good to go since.
    I had issues with the clip as well. Clipping it in my pocket lens up = break the clip in a few weeks to a few months. Clipping it in my pocket lens down = clip lasts for darn-near ever [or until I have my friend hold it for me for a moment and he puts it in his pocket lens-up...].

To get replacement clips I've always just done it right from the site - they make it easy where you just list the part number and your address and they mail you one out no muss no fuss. The one time I called in the guy had no issues doing it for me either.

That said - I'm all for adding a bit of metal to the weak point to keep it from snapping long-term...... Any details on that would be appreciated :).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    LX2 here as well. I've run through 2 pocket clips so far but it's been a great EDC light.
    Clip it lens-side down [seems awkward, but you get used to it fast] and you should quit going through them. If you're already doing lens down... I'm not sure! ;)

Very nice price. Folks should snatch those up!
    It's a great light - the clip is the only downside as far as my experiences. For $135 it's a steal [I paid more than this by far].

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ZebraLight SC52W. Compact, AA battery, bright, 280Lm. Santa brought me one. I love it. The elves must be slacking cause they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

I will also never have a keychain that doesn't have a Streamlight Nano.

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    On Amazon for $28. Seems like a good deal.

Redline SE - model # AT12I- 1x-4x zoom

Primary mode
    100% on/off - 250 lumens - 175 yards - 4 hours

secondary modes
    50% on mode - 125 lumens - 75 yards - 8 hours
    10% on mode - 25 lumens - 34 yards - 15 hours
    s.o.s. flashing mode - strobe flashing mode - 72 hours

uses 3 aaa batteries

this thing is brghter than the 6d maglite i use to use and a heck of a lot lighter. i love this thing and plan to but a few more.

https://www.nebotools.com/prod_details.php?id=164

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Which one?

Quark Tactical QT2L-X with Burst Mode

This makes my third quark, zero problems, every model just gets brighter so I give a old one away as a gift, this one is a little flashlight and is rated at 780 lumans but really puts off at least 810 lumans, crazy stupid crisp clear light that fits in your pocket, love it!

I buy the recharge kit and 4 rechargeable battery's from them as well, with a deep carry kit, recharger, 4 rechargeable battery's, and flashlight you are $141 otd and two day delivery strait from 4sevens, very happy!

Top Bottom