Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Mine is obvious.
    It looks just like me.Same beret, moustache, scarf ...

5952984-a-french-man-wiht-a-burret-and-scarf-looking-at-audience-good-avatar-image.jpg

You have no nose or eye brows? ;)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Mine is obvious.
    It looks just like me.Same beret, moustache, scarf ...

5952984-a-french-man-wiht-a-burret-and-scarf-looking-at-audience-good-avatar-image.jpg

Actual picture of me*:

french-man.jpg

*Note: Actual picture might not be an actual picture.

Too late, the actual picture has stuck. It's you for now on.

Your probably easy to spot at a range!:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Avatar is just one of the bikes I have been lucky enough to build and ride. One on the lift in early stages. The pic is CM world or the man cave. Mill, lathe, bike lift, full on surround and every tool I can jam into my little shop. Built race cars and bikes of all variety's in here. More than a few firearms and one AD through the bench behind me.

theshop.jpg

Tools002.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Userid dates back to commercial networks predating internet access by the common folk. Avatar was the blue rhino that's among some microsoft clip art. The recoloring was done by someone on Enos Forums years ago, which also included a camouflage version.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I came from a site where I was (at the time) pretty much the only chick posting. Someone at some point quipped that I was a banana in a roomful of monkeys.
    When I joined here there were three chicks regularly posting...Pami, Spasmo, and Annie Oakley. So I figured, I was now just "one of the monkeys", too!
    I started off with this avatar:

monkey_glock.jpg

After awhile, I changed it to something different...and man, did I catch grief!!
    Emails, PMs, visitor messages, comments... I don't even know why!

And lord help the newbie who registered and picked the same avatar...these people are FIERCE about protecting my monkey!

Anyhow... one year around my birthday, Jay had henktermaat photoshop in a 1911 in place of the Glock. The purple shirt (my fave color :D) with "Molon Labe" on it was my doing...

So if you see my avatar exactly as pictured anywhere else...somebody ripped it off! :D

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Initially mine had no real meaning or significance other than it made me smile. Now that I've been using it for a few weeks I really like it and find it kind of appropriate.

It's like a warning label or a disclaimer. I have an odd sense of humor and I like to have fun. People with a conceptual stick up their butt probably will not appreciate my energy and should probably avoid me. My avatar helps alert them.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The iconic B16A2. The engine started the transition from economy car manufacturer to one of the most formidable names in racing.

This one happens to be under my hood.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've been tempted several times by what seemed like very responsible monkeys, but I quit giving them guns since coming here. I have you to thank.:):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Initially mine had no real meaning or significance other than it made me smile. Now that I've been using it for a few weeks I really like it and find it kind of appropriate.

It's like a warning label or a disclaimer. I have an odd sense of humor and I like to have fun. People with a conceptual stick up their butt probably will not appreciate my energy and should probably avoid me. My avatar helps alert them.

Your cat appears to really be hung........but as long as it makes you happy;)

Top Bottom