Whatcha gonna do when you're late with the cocaine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    lol. I wonder what car he was driving.

fl-heroes.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The timeline seems off a bit. Did she clock him at 134 when she pulled onto the interstate, or later? Clearly he was not going 134 the whole time and she CAUGHT UP to him. She caught up to him six miles down the road from where she pulled onto the interstate and saw him. Did she clock and call immediately, or after she caught up with him? Dang reporters.

I'm confused, but that's fast.

Supposedly a month or so ago some 19yo ran from police in Bargersville. He was going 90 when he ran the light at Smokey Row and 135 in Greenwood. He turned left on Stones Crossing and was going 115 when he lost control, hit a pole and died. Had drugs packaged for sale.

According to the Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Office, a deputy was pulling onto southbound I-65 from SR 252 when she observed a vehicle traveling southbound on I-65 at a very high rate of speed.
    The deputy caught up with the suspect’s vehicle and she saw the car swerve in front of a semi. She clocked the vehicle at 134 mile per hour, and she called for assistance.
    An ISP trooper stopped the vehicle at the 74 mile marker. The driver was identified as Demarcus Williams, 21, of Indianapolis.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The timeline seems off a bit. Did she clock him at 134 when she pulled onto the interstate, or later? Clearly he was not going 134 the whole time and she CAUGHT UP to him. She caught up to him six miles down the road from where she pulled onto the interstate and saw him. Did she clock and call immediately, or after she caught up with him? Dang reporters.

I'm confused, but that's fast.

Supposedly a month or so ago some 19yo ran from police in Bargersville. He was going 90 when he ran the light at Smokey Row and 135 in Greenwood. He turned left on Stones Crossing and was going 115 when he lost control, hit a pole and died. Had drugs packaged for sale.

When I was 21 (yes, I can remember 21) I was late for a date and running hard around 465 on the southwest side.....very hard. If you could see this girl you would understand.
    I flew past Mann rd at well over 90. (68 Mustang with a lot under the hood.....a lot) and when I came up on the Harding interchange I noticed some headlight's keeping pace with me and possibly gaining. I pushed the little peddle on the right a bit farther towards the carpet as was my habit at the time. The lights were coming. I planted the little peddle into the carpet and let the horse find its lead. Lights were still coming at well in excess of the speedo's ability to register my velocity. I rolled past the east street exit and it was obvious who was back there.......The "Man". He was no longer gaining but holding steady.
    I slowed and put the car in the right lane and cruised the limit (70 at the time) and sure enough.....here he came. My mirrors were full of the front end of his Dodge Monaco interceptor.
    He was really a good sort and wanted to see what was between the front fenders. He smiled when he saw the 429 Mercury engine from a rolled State cruiser.
    We joked and laughed about him being able to let his car go full song as we waited for the wrecker to remove my car to the impound and he took me to a phone. The rules were a lot stiffer then. I did not get a "Flight" charge but I did get a speeding ticket (clocked 95 in a 70) and had too get the proper plates on my car.
    I had maybe 4 cars an 1 set of plates.....:):
    Lesson learned.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    When I was 21 (yes, I can remember 21) I was late for a date and running hard around 465 on the southwest side.....very hard. If you could see this girl you would understand.
    I flew past Mann rd at well over 90.

Which dinosaur ran that fast?

Top Bottom