Whatcha gonna do when you're late with the cocaine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    images_1.jpg

:laugh6:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It sounds like drug mules need a lesson in punctuality.

I'm no expert, but when you see a nondescript car driven by a 20 something on a highway that leads out of state (or into the state) where everyone else is going 10mph over the speed limit, going exactly the speed limit....

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm no expert, but when you see a nondescript car driven by a 20 something on a highway that leads out of state (or into the state) where everyone else is going 10mph over the speed limit, going exactly the speed limit....

I just meant that they should start their journey sooner.
    Then they wouldnt need to drive so fast

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I knew that methanol fuel injection makes cars run faster, but I never considered cocaine. Do you mix with the gasoline first and then pour it in the tank, or do you just sprinkle it inside the air filter canister (between the filter and engine, of course!).

ETA: Howabout meth?

Meth does make it faster, but causes accelerated grill corrosion.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    When I was 21 (yes, I can remember 21) I was late for a date and running hard around 465 on the southwest side.....very hard. If you could see this girl you would understand.
    I flew past Mann rd at well over 90. (68 Mustang with a lot under the hood.....a lot) and when I came up on the Harding interchange I noticed some headlight's keeping pace with me and possibly gaining. I pushed the little peddle on the right a bit farther towards the carpet as was my habit at the time. The lights were coming. I planted the little peddle into the carpet and let the horse find its lead. Lights were still coming at well in excess of the speedo's ability to register my velocity. I rolled past the east street exit and it was obvious who was back there.......The "Man". He was no longer gaining but holding steady.
    I slowed and put the car in the right lane and cruised the limit (70 at the time) and sure enough.....here he came. My mirrors were full of the front end of his Dodge Monaco interceptor.
    He was really a good sort and wanted to see what was between the front fenders. He smiled when he saw the 429 Mercury engine from a rolled State cruiser.
    We joked and laughed about him being able to let his car go full song as we waited for the wrecker to remove my car to the impound and he took me to a phone. The rules were a lot stiffer then. I did not get a "Flight" charge but I did get a speeding ticket (clocked 95 in a 70) and had too get the proper plates on my car.
    I had maybe 4 cars an 1 set of plates.....:):
    Lesson learned.
    How the hell did that poor horse see with a hood full of stuff on? You're lucky you didn't injure her, you would have had to put her down, assuming the tinder in the matchlock didn't get wet!

Top Bottom