What it your bottle rocket launchers of choice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've been needing to build an elevated launch platform for those times we decide to light the sky. Our dogs LOVE fireworks and go apeshit when they see me carry a mortar tube out to the firepit. Our chocolate used to chase bottle rockets all over the backyard and try to carry off the launch tube or otherwise interfere with it with the fuse burning. We finally stacked up a 5 foot tall pile of pallets to launch from but she managed to knock the tube over once trying to climb up the pile.

Crazy dog.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Used to have bottle rocket fights as a kid. Wait till the fuse is almost gone then toss them toward your opponent/soon to be ex-friend. So much more fun than Roman candle wars because those little bottle rockets had a mind of their own. You never knew where they would go.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Used to have bottle rocket fights as a kid. Wait till the fuse is almost gone then toss them toward your opponent/soon to be ex-friend. So much more fun than Roman candle wars because those little bottle rockets had a mind of their own. You never knew where they would go.

LOL, got a buddy in his nether regions with one when he was wearing those silk running shorts that were popular in the 80's...
    Ever see someone leap vertically from a sitting position? Hilarious.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back in my misspent youth, my buddies and I had bottle rocket battles.
    Two man teams....one held a piece of PVC like a bazooka. The other would load and lite the bottle rocket from the back...amazing no one ever got seriously injured.
    We did this too, but we used electrical conduit for our "bazookas". :):

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    During our bottle rocket battles we used a half of an arm of a litter in our barracks on Okinawa, then switched to a bamboo dart gun holder, when the litter arm, was confiscated, by the SP's

Top Bottom