• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Sell broadcast video equipment to TV stations / Educational facilities /Production Companies /Churches, etc. Used to do video production work, still freelance edit/shoot occasionally.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I am unemployed at the moment but have been an operations manager in awholesale distributions center for the past 10 years. Hopefully something will come up soon or I might end up as a walmart greeter or someting:D

Matt

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Street Supervisor for the local street department, Iam the guy you cuss after you have shoveled all the snow from your drive that comes along and blocks it again. Licensed through Purdue University and Indiana department of Health as a certified applicator for Mosquito Control and roadside weed management. Basically alot of schooling and testing to kill sheeters and weeds legally!
    Been there 23 years and presently off due to job related injury that occured May 22 2007, drawing workmens comp. and doing good. I am looking for something a little differant if anyone out there needs any help.
    Also have been a Volunteer Firefighter now since 1974 and have served as Fire Chief for a total of 21 years so far!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Invented my own job at a global company after a buyout and a year of not knowing what I would be doing. Good pay, little responsibility. :rockwoot: I have trouble explaining to people what I do.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    Currently a mechanical designer. Have been in the current industry since 1992...talk about boring! :): Before that I did mostly electrical/mechanical designing and some inventory management before computerized inventory was cool.

Working on becoming a music promoter within the Midwest region. Hopefully I can quit my day job!

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    Intercept/Electronic Warfare Tactical Systems repair.

Oh, that was my previous job, now I am the supervisor in the Meter Department of our local Electric Utility.

LINEOFDEFENSE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    LAFAYETTE, IN
    CEO/Certified Residential Appraiser, Blessed to wakeup everyday and have this business. God is truly great! He opens the doors...However, he expects you to walk through and give it your all..

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    AMI?

yes. this day and age I will do anything. I actually have had some 2" treads behind my mill for sometime now. All different widths and lengths. We mainly do commercial buildings.

Great, I'll keep your website handy as I do steps quite often. I usually have to buy from The Stone Center and have Cash Concrete cut them for me.

Top Bottom