• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Quality tech for an auto parts supplier. Went to college and graduated to be a Conservation Officer. Lost interest or at least I think I did. The law enforcement field is looking better everyday from my stand point.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Great, I'll keep your website handy as I do steps quite often. I usually have to buy from The Stone Center and have Cash Concrete cut them for me.

Stone Center pretty much sells a "standard" product. I don't think they do anything custom. I believe they are an arm of Indiana Limestone Co. I don't keep an inventory because everything we do is custom. I will cut the stone to whatever size you want. That would cut out the extra expense of having someone else cut them down for you.

Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    Correctional Officer, Pendleton Correctional Facility. (mind numbing, and the pay doesn't compensate for the risk of shanking every time I come to work. Would not recommend it, and cursing those who did that got me in here.) Working on becoming a "Private Dick" Private investigator.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I've been fully retired for over a year and I have no regrets, except for the lack of money for toys. After I retired in 1998, I worked as a substitute teacher, newspaper mailroom clerk, retail in a sporting goods chain, and as a part-time clerk in a gun shop.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Me too, but usually I just get pelted with beer nuts and people shout "get that fat wookie out of here"

OK, I suppose I could mention that I was a stripper for 18 years...
    In a printshop...
    Not quite what it sounds like, but it's made for some good conversation starters.

Top Bottom