• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You guys see what Nigel Farage said about trusting America under this administration and that no, Great Britain will not be joining in any military interventions with Biden in charge? And that this could mean no more NATO?

As a follow up to the calls for a non-American self-securing Europe Farage slathered the frosting on the cake pretty heavy.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    What's their alleged reasoning for this?
    “Save the whales”

While I’m not an ecoterrorist by means, I am an environmental conservationist. I love me some outdoors. But I’m also a pragmatist and realize that things like logging and deforestation when done strategically actually IMPROVE the environment (California wildfires, anyone?). The realist in me says that a problem with the whale population has been an issue for a while, yet once again, a knee jerk reaction from the feds will solve the problem whilst simultaneously destroying the local economy and further disrupting the supply chain, at a time when it’s needed the most.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably COVID.
    “Save the whales”

While I’m not an ecoterrorist by means, I am an environmental conservationist. I love me some outdoors. But I’m also a pragmatist and realize that things like logging and deforestation when done strategically actually IMPROVE the environment (California wildfires, anyone?). The realist in me says that a problem with the whale population has been an issue for a while, yet once again, a knee jerk reaction from the feds will solve the problem whilst simultaneously destroying the local economy and further disrupting the supply chain, at a time when it’s needed the most.
    Nuke Gay Whales with Covid! :):

I know from watching "Northwoods Law" that the lobster industry up there is already heavily regulated with regards to whales. Traps have to be designed such that the lines will break away easily if a whale gets caught in them, etc.. But of course, not everyone does that.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    On a serious note, anyone watching the parade of clowns Biden nominated to key positions in his admin had no problem anticipating this kind of outcome. From Austin who said the biggest threat the military faces is "global warming" to Thoroughly Modern Milley who says it is "white rage".

It is obvious they want a brave new world but the problem has always been how to destroy the old one. Ta-da!

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom