• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Bradmedic04 again. Damn rep naz... err... poopyheads...

6212.jpeg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    We can argue all day about what's offensive to who but, at the end of the day, the people who make the decisions around here didn't want that name here. Sole discretion and all that. End of story.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is a difference between worshipping an evil regime and what it stood for, and holding a grudge against a peoples whose ancestors committed those atrocities but who aren't committing evil now. In the case of the latter there are few places who can't cast those stones.

Whenever I ride my motorcycle the GPS starts up and wants me to
    go to Poland for some reason, then a European Tour kind of route..... Weird.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Perhaps the OP's friend will realize the error of his ways, create a more appropriate account, and contribute in a meaningful way to the forums.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'd have rather seen someone attempt to explain to the guy why the user name wasn't allowed...rather than "take that ****" elsewhere...but not my house not my rules.

So...I can assume the user name "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) is out?

OP...is your friend a Nazi? Or was he just jacking around?

If the guy in question attempted to create a new account using an appropriate username could he? Or is his IP address blocked?

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I dunno...he's probably on his way to a "party" and too busy to sign back up.
    He could still be looking for his missing friend

seen-kyle_fb_2110253.jpg

I'd have rather seen someone attempt to explain to the guy why the user name wasn't allowed...rather than "take that ****" elsewhere...but not my house not my rules.
    I would have thought that using a rallying cry from one of the 20th Century's most brutal regimes would need little explanation. Most people who know that phrase also know the context and history behind it.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Some screen names are meant to stir :poop: and get under the skin of a few. That :poop: doesn't belong on this forum. Plus remember we are all guess here. Whiz in owners Wheaties and you'll rightly get the boot. But a few still wanna see what they can get away with.

Then there are those that will b**ch about the decision when they for get that we are"guest" It's like a bunch school kids seeing how far they can push it. We have those people to thank for the less tolerance around here. If a "few" were let to fun freely this place would be a cesspool of undesirables. I (for one) am appreciative of the mods.

Mods keep up the good work!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

So...I can assume the user name "Allahu Akbar" (God is the greatest) is out?

OP...is your friend a Nazi? Or was he just jacking around?

If the guy in question attempted to create a new account using an appropriate username could he? Or is his IP address blocked?

If you read the thread, I guarantee your questions have been addressed and answered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom