• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    i don't a flying **** what you guy's do. I don't work for any goverment group or what ever you circle-jerking ******* think i'm trying to do. I thought a post about militia would be nice, but you ******* ruined it. do whatever the **** you want to do, i'm done with this thread. You guy's make zero sense in everything you are saying. but then, crazy-eyed, pot-bellied, goverment issue bdu wearing morons such as yourselves can't have a logically agument to save your lives. go back to fighting the lizard men or whatever you do. If this forum is full of nothing but militia meat-heads, I want no part of it.

Because of this post, my militia is now at Deafcon 1 :tinfoil:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    i don't a flying **** what you guy's do. I don't work for any goverment group or what ever you circle-jerking ******* think i'm trying to do. I thought a post about militia would be nice, but you ******* ruined it. do whatever the **** you want to do, i'm done with this thread. You guy's make zero sense in everything you are saying. but then, crazy-eyed, pot-bellied, goverment issue bdu wearing morons such as yourselves can't have a logically agument to save your lives. go back to fighting the lizard men or whatever you do. If this forum is full of nothing but militia meat-heads, I want no part of it.

Wow, just wow.:patriot:

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

hamiltonlegup.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

YouTube - Cute Animals, "Why Can't We Be Friends"

This is just so fitting. Let's see if I can embed it from my phone.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

I'm fat and I don't shave very often. But I still pull over and offer to help someone change a flat tire. If they turn down my help based on what I look like, so be it. I don't need people to like me I just try to do what's right. I'm not a member of any organized militia, but am a proud member of the unorganized militia set forth by United States Code. If you wouldn't want my help, no worries. It would just give me more time to help other people who truly needed it.

OP I don't think you were neg-repped for what you said as opposed to how it was said. We all know everyone has their own opinions and it will not conform to our own. And a majorty of people understand that. It all depends on how it is said as opposed to what is said.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by BumpShadow
    .... I don't work for any goverment group or what ever you circle-jerking ******* think i'm trying to do. ..........You guy's make zero sense in everything you are saying. but then, crazy-eyed, pot-bellied, goverment issue bdu wearing morons such as yourselves can't have a logically agument to save your lives. go back to fighting the lizard men or whatever you do. If this forum is full of nothing but militia meat-heads, I want no part of it.

That is really a mean thing to say.........

I don't even have a set of government issue bdu's......... :(

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Somehow I don't think those guys were concerned with what they were wearing though.:rolleyes:

I wanna look like any other civilian if I was in a "militia". the militias of the revolutionary war didnt win victories at first going head to head with the british. they used "uncivilized" warfare. :rockwoot: and kicked the redcoats ass!:patriot: then the redcoats came back for more, burned down our white house and other buildings out of "payback butthurtedness" and we had to kick their asses back to the island again.:rockwoot:

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    yeah the govt knew exactly what they are doing by attacking militias publicly. seems to me like the charges never end up sticking but the name "militia" stays in peoples minds as bad. more reverse psychology from big bad brother. i dont know anyone in a so called "militia" nor have I ever been in one, but I know what my constitutional duty to the COUNTRY is and I swore an oath when I was in the Army, and I will always protect this country from its enemies. I dont need a patch, or a title, or fancy clothes to do that.

Some people forget words and backing them up with action is even more powerfull than bullets! If all the people who said they want change would actually vote for someone other than a republican or a democrat then we would get real change this country needs. if you vote for a r or a d then your voting for a snake and it WILL eventually bite you. but people keep just passing it on to the next generation.

What this guy said above really rocks !:rockwoot:

If it matters.....I voted for Ross Perot back in the day and I still get Sht for it.

Last edited:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I wanna look like any other civilian if I was in a "militia".

That's what I was talking about. They didn't worry about wearing the same clothes as someone else. That's about all they had from what I know. All they had was either wool pants or buckskin I think so they all looked alike from a group viewpoint.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    That's what I was talking about. They didn't worry about wearing the same clothes as someone else. That's about all they had from what I know. All they had was either wool pants or buckskin I think so they all looked alike from a group viewpoint.

The point was to appear as every other colonist. Like Ranger said, they didn't win battles by standing out and going toe-to-toe with the British---they used unconventional tactics and blended back into the populace. :patriot:

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    when I was active Army, and I would see a weekend warriors (national guard) with their scuffed up boots and their wrinkled uniforms with strings, etc, and they still said "U.S. ARMY" on them, I was offended. but then after 9/11 the national guard started getting shot at in the same places I was getting shot at, and all that former BS went out the window. if a man is willing to die for his country I dont care what kind of uniform he wears, or what his sexual preference is, or what god he prays too if any, or even if he is wearing coveralls or butt naked. if he is willing to fight beside me, I will respect them just the same.

I like your answer. I expect a Jew, a Muslim and an orthodox Christian along with an Atheist and a homosexual of all varied skin colors would suddenly find that they get along just fine if they were in the same foxhole getting shot at by the same enemy!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Are there even any non-government militia groups left in Indiana? That stuff seemed to flare up after the murder of Vicki Weaver,Sam Weaver, and seventeen little children at Waco TX...and then it seemed to kind of fade away. What was that...about 1992 to 1994 or so? I believe there was a local woman that was kind of a militia spokesperson back then but I can not think of her name. Anyone remember Carl Klang? He used to have cassette tapes of his patriot songs for sale at most of the gun shows back then. I think the OKC bombing(s) brought a quick end to the "militia movement", putting them in a ghastly light, no longer the hero cowboys that were protecting America at night.

:popcorn:
    A lot of small groups practice (yes, wearing BDU's) in the woods of south central Indiana not too far from me. None of them will say they are "militia" but they practice maneuvers just the same. They avoid the word due to any negative connotations. Most have either AK's or AR-15's while a few have deer rifles as well--30-30's and such-- and, of the one group I know about in particular, more than 1/2 of the members are ex-military, a few just back from Iraq and Afghanistan. They are training the others. But they are quiet about it because they don't want to attract unwanted attention. They just feel the economy is about to go bust and they want to be able to protect their families as a unit if needed. I went to observe once and they trained for about 8 hrs, including medical procedures.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I just wanna know how I can get my wife and kids to practice bounding overwatch. They made fun of me last summer when I made them low crawl to the pool.

Top Bottom