• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I see some things differently than the people making these studies. I have seen them but fact is we can make a study say whatever we want it to. Most have a decided out come before it begins. Granted I do not know every gay person out there, I do and have known more than a few. They all have one thing in common, it would not be appropriate to discuss on a family forum but it is not genetics. What I have seen is less and less common with the popularity today in school of being gay or bi sexual, but not long ago I strongly believe it played a huge part. I do understand that your comment was not directed towards me. When I see an issue like this come up it is frustrating to me. Just because I morally disagree does not make me a bigot. It does not make me right, it does not make you right, it makes us people with our own code to live by

Im glad we can both be equally frustrated by the subject. I couldn't have said it better myself about : "It does not make me right, it does not make you right, it makes us people with our own code to live by" .
    I do agree, that when you see results of testing or statistics that they can be manipulated for your own predicted ending.
    I am not a nuerologist or genetics professor or any of the sort, enough for me is when parents that I have known. I know a couple parents that have gay/lesbian children that "knew" at a young age and watched as they were growing up "knew" that the child was homosexual. When the child "came out of the closet" there was no surprise, just relief that it was finally out in the open. These were parents that were very the accepting type though, perhaps if they weren't the results would have been different.

Top Bottom