• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Everyday all day.

BabyEagle006.jpg

I leave the BUG at home for the wife unless she can get to the "Green Monster" first.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Wow, someone else that carries a G33...finally:D

yep, I'm a 40sw/9mm convert.....more power than the 40, more accurate than the 9, and nothing terrifies friends more than showing them a necked down round in a glock.....lol

expensive ammo though, cheapest target stuff i can find is 100 for 500rds :(

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    XD45C, 4" in a Comp-Tac Minitor M-Tac IWB holster, plus a Comp-Tac single magazine + single Surefire holster.

The weapon doesn't print when wearing a T-shirt (as long as it's appropriately sized), and the mag+flashlight holster isn't bad, but it's definately more visible than the weapon...

For reference, I'm 6' tall, 190#

Mike

That's the exact gun I'm looking at and you're about my height and weight as well, any chance you could get someone to snap some photos of the holster and where typically carry it?

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    yep, I'm a 40sw/9mm convert.....more power than the 40, more accurate than the 9, and nothing terrifies friends more than showing them a necked down round in a glock.....lol

expensive ammo though, cheapest target stuff i can find is 100 for 500rds :(

This is the best ammo I've found

Georgia Arms - .357 SIG

Even though last time I checked Brownsburg WalMart had .357 Sig ammo relatively cheap.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Buy a good one and one gun is all you need. If I thought I needed to carry two guns for personel protection I'd KNOW I had at least one I needed to get rid of.

S&W 3913 9MM

aSW9mm39.jpg

We'd get along good.............
    I have two of those. Great carry guns! [of course, mine say "Lady Smith" on the slide] :D

I believe the 3913 series is underappreciated............

Back on topic; I only carry one gun at a time, but I usually drop a spare magazine in my pocket.

However, I think a person should carry however many guns as they deem fit. Have at it................ Personal choice, and all that.

One does the job for me, though.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Beretta

My CC is a Beretta Model 850 in .25 Cal.; it fits in my pocket and is a much neater gun; puts a smaller hole in the forehead. For my car I now have my Steyr M-A1 in 40S&W. That would make a mess. :laugh: If I don't sell that AP9 I might start keeping that under the seat. :D :ar15:

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I'm not sure what you consider a "good deal" but I've seen the compacts (which is what I'm shopping for) from $480 or so on Gunbroker. Add in$25 shipping and $20 for an FFL transfer and you're looking at $525 in your hands. Best price I found locally was gander mountain at $579 although I haven't checked with my local guy to see if he could get down to the $525 price.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I'm not sure what you consider a "good deal" but I've seen the compacts (which is what I'm shopping for) from $480 or so on Gunbroker. Add in$25 shipping and $20 for an FFL transfer and you're looking at $525 in your hands. Best price I found locally was gander mountain at $579 although I haven't checked with my local guy to see if he could get down to the $525 price.

I was actually interested in the full size grip service model...do you know if there is a price difference? Thats cheaper than what i have seen tho so I will have to take a look. My only delima is I was wanting the bitone mainly because of the durability of stainless and it will show less wear, I like the black too tho and would probably rather have it in black so im not sure what to do.

Top Bottom