What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Greg, I don't remember, have you watched White Collar?
    Yes, we did. She enjoyed that also. We will watch Olympics and then probably keep on with Castle but maybe try Yellowstone.

I'm a little concerned how she will handle Yellowstone. Looking at Reacher worked for a few episodes but then even his good looks couldn't offset the torture and extreme violence.:)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yes, we did. She enjoyed that also. We will watch Olympics and then probably keep on with Castle but maybe try Yellowstone.

I'm a little concerned how she will handle Yellowstone. Looking at Reacher worked for a few episodes but then even his good looks couldn't offset the torture and extreme violence.:)
    Yeah, we didn't even get through one episode of Reacher. Good looks? I don't know. He looks like some kind of creepy giant Chucky to me. Something about his face doesn't sit right with me.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, we didn't even get through one episode of Reacher. Good looks? I don't know. He looks like some kind of creepy giant Chucky to me. Something about his face doesn't sit right with me.
    I'm gonna guess that the episode you watched wasn't the one with him putting on a too small shirt. I'm a straight (super straight) male and I was like dammmm. Face I'll give you, but damned if he isn't jacked.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Reacher on Prime Video - finished it yesterday. Gotta say it was entertaining. Been a minute since I read the underlying novel so I can't say how closely it followed Lee Child's prose. BUt it was still good.

Thinking this could be the new "Dirty Harry" franchise. Alan Richtson plays it a lot like Clint Eastwood. Plenty of books to serialize and the streaming series seems a better format than 2 hour movies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, raise your hand if you have Hulu. Those who have Hulu, answer me this. Does anyone besides me have an issue with Hulu shows consistently starting at the 2:00 mark even though they have never been watched? I have to rewind through the first two minutes back to the beginning of every single show every single time.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    OK, raise your hand if you have Hulu. Those who have Hulu, answer me this. Does anyone besides me have an issue with Hulu shows consistently starting at the 2:00 mark even though they have never been watched? I have to rewind through the first two minutes back to the beginning of every single show every single time.

My Hulu account is "paused" for a while, but I don't recall having that issue a month or so ago. It sounds like it's trying to skip the opening credits and recap when you are binge watching programs.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I also don't have this issue.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    We also don't have this issue. We do have a different issue.
    Quite often when there is approximately 10 minutes left in a show it will just switch to the next episode. You have to stop and go back to the other episode to finish watching it.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Nope, never had that happen.
    We also don't have this issue. We do have a different issue.
    Quite often when there is approximately 10 minutes left in a show it will just switch to the next episode. You have to stop and go back to the other episode to finish watching it.
    I have had that happen a few times, mainly when it hits the last commercial break.

Top Bottom