What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I'll have to ask my wife what's on her playlist. Judging by the pics, I should be afraid. Very afraid. She is a bit of a murder mystery and/or slasher nut.
    So is my wife, hmmm .... Just saying if I end floating face down, tell the police to look for strands of Red Hair.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have they watched "How to Get Away with Murder"??

I bet my hubby is nervous too if he looks at my watch list. I love Criminal Minds too!

kirtar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    West Lafayette
    Binged through the Jack Ryan series on Amazon. Thought it was good adaptation to present day and look forward to season 2. I just started on Homecoming.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Started watching Daredevil on Netflix. It is a really good show except the guy who plays Foggy. I think the guy is terrible and nearly ruins the show for me. Hopefully we see less and less of him as the show goes on.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Watching The Last Kingdom, I am late to the game on this one. Developed with the BBC from the Bernard Cromwell book series.

Just started Narcos Mexico. Good, but the first two seasons which focussed on Columbia were better.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This season of Ray Donovan is much better than the previous one. Enjoying it so far.

Still can't stand the daughter, but that's probably just my sexism acting up.

Though I think all daughters in these sorts of shows are poorly written, and just created to screw everything up

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Watching The Last Kingdom, I am late to the game on this one. Developed with the BBC from the Bernard Cromwell book series.

Just started Narcos Mexico. Good, but the first two seasons which focussed on Columbia were better.

I think it’s Cornwall, not Cromwell. That’s on my list too. So is Outlaw King.

I’ll start Narcos-Mexico today. I think there were 3 seasons in Colombia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    This season of Ray Donovan is much better than the previous one. Enjoying it so far.

Still can't stand the daughter, but that's probably just my sexism acting up.

Though I think all daughters in these sorts of shows are poorly written, and just created to screw everything up

I’m a Donovan fan. Not sure how this season will pan out in NYC. Enjoyed the La venue - it seemed to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thindman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Indy
    Currently finishing Justified on Prime and in the middle of Breaking Bad on Netflix...yes I’m way behind the times. Blame my slow watching on hockey, college basketball and most important motorcycle racing.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I dumped Netflix when they hired Obama....but on Prime/Showtime i am watching Ray Donovan....waiting on new seasons for Homeland, Sneaky Pete, Billions, and a few others.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Godfather marathon.

Thanksgiving deferred to Friday when my son is home so watching the Godfather movies. If I time it right I will fall asleep for my nap during III.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm watching The Americans on prime. It always looked good when it came out but I missed the boat on it. Just finished season 2 and I really enjoy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom