What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs was pretty good. A Coen Bros film. The first story was hilarious.

I watched last night with no knowledge about it. At the end of the first story, I was disappointed, "Welp, that was a sort movie."

Once I figured out it was a bunch of vignettes, I quickly grew to love it.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    It's not Netflix/Prime, but I just finished watching all 7 seasons of Game of Thrones on the HBO app. I'd be embarrassed to say how quickly I watched 7 seasons.

Wow. Really great show.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Season 3 of Frontier! Kinda digging this one!

Great! We enjoyed the first two seasons. Sounds like our plans are made for a binge this weekend.

The first season was a bit heavy on use of the "F" word. We are not prudes but they used it so much it almost became a distraction. The producers seemed to tone it down on the second season, still there but use was more appropriate.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Oh, good to know! Thanks!

Yeah, I watched one episode, and I'm not going to continue. Sound mixing ruined it for me.

Why is the music louder than the speaking? That's stupid. It's a pretty regular thing, and it's the quickest way to get me to quit on a show or movie

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Watched Red Oaks on Amazon Prime. I didn’t think I was going to like it but the wife turned it on and it turned out to be pretty good. I think the character that makes the show is the tennis pro Nash (show is set around a country club). He is wicked funny. Pretty decent acting by the other characters too.

Occasional boobs as well.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Don't watch much TV, but I did watch all of "Ballad of Buster Scruggs" which was excellent.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I watched that a while ago. I didn’t care for it too much. I’m actually surprised I watched the entire thing.

It was good to see the young guy grow a pair when faced with reality. The biggest problem was how fast the world devolved into lawlessness. Nothing changes that fast!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom