What are you continuing to stock up on before the election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cmak85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Ammo and mags. PSA has had some good combo deals 10 D&H mags with 200 round of PMC xtac green tip for 65 bucks. I got five last time it was offered.. Great deal.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You raise a good point David. However, since prescription drugs, especially pain killers, are so heavily regulated, I'm not sure how you would stock up on them short of finding a crooked doctor or robbing a pharmacy.(I am not advocating robbing a pharmacy-Dont do it.)

This is what I have been thinking for years.....

The Fed., has drugs so "tied up", how can anyone stock up, without skipping meds ?????

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I spent a small boatload of money on powder and primers over the summer. I have lots of lead to cast. I'm really just looking at mags now. I currently have 6 mags on the way to my house. I think I may be done after that...we will have to wait and see.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Powder, primers,magazines,.22 LR,brass,Bullets. Repeat. If you don't want to see the 2A disappear, hold your nose and vote for Trump.

bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    All calibers of ammo I currently shoot and AR parts. Should probably learn how to reload. I bought several reloading books awhile back, but have never bought anything else to go forward with it. Too many choices and too little money.

Top Bottom