• ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ...ended up buying A Glock!

I dragged the wife to Bradis today on the promise that I was only going to buy a .30 caliber ammo can (maybe some MRE's), but I simply can't visit without at least looking at the guns.:draw:

I have been thinking about getting a pistol in 10mm for a while now, so when Shooter521 asked me If I wanted to see anything I asked about the Glock 20. He showed me a new Gen3, and also had a used Gen3. The used one was in nearly perfect condition, and they were asking $499 for it...but I knew I didn't have the extra cash to take it home today, so I was handing it back when the oddest thing happened:

Mrs.F asked Shooter521 if they have layaway there...and to me, that sounded like permission!

Not only did she let me put the pistol on layaway...she even put $50 extra on it for me!

So, thanks to Bradis, Shooter521, and my wife for getting me back on the Glock bandwagon!

-Paul

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ive done that a few times there. Last time I went there just to get ammo and some paracord from B2 and ended up putting a Springfield 1911 in layaway. :n00b:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Its amazing how expensive those ammo cans really are !!!;)

Just like how my AR spare parts somehow become another complete rifle.....:D

Congrats on the Glock purchase. Mark sold me my G19 FDE last week.

Top Bottom