• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Waiting 'til the Fudds realize they can't get their one box of ammo they buy a year.

Will they take it bending over, or get angry?

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Now they just did a release saying they were not bending to liberal anti 2nd Amendment groups. No AR -15 items no 5.56mm ammo. That's bending to liberals.

I think they realized that they just pissed off about 100 million gun owners. So they come out with that pothitic release.

Hmmm. They haven't even gotten my angry screed yet.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well just for the heck of it (we needed milk and the Dragon Lady wanted a bag of beef jerky) I stopped at my local (Fishers 96th St ) WM.
    The ammo case was full of most stuff and the Sporting Goods managet (Yassir) said they were told when ammo sold out ( he didn't know which type), there would be no more.
    There was 5.56 in the bottom of the case.
    I helped ease their burden of 50 rd 9mm in boxes by ten boxes. Now if they do stop selling it or any ammo I use, where else will I go?
    On line at SGAMMO.com
    probably, RK in Greenwood, maybe, LGS where the boxes are not $9.97.....
    We shall see won't we!?!

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

I'd also like to see it before demanding my Sam's Plus membership to be refunded under their satisfaction guarantee... I've spent about $5k at Sam's in the last year... 3 boxes from them are coming THIS WEEK. If they're going to pull back their position, now is the time. If not, so be it...

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    The last time I was in a Walmart was in May, in Shrevesport, LA when we were at Babes with Bullets. Half the people in the store were open carry. Pretty sure that store will lose money or keep stocking ammo.

Too funny.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    A posted sign CAN be enough warning to make an outright arrest for trespass but the specifics escape me. At least that is what judges have told me in court.

Yeah. Ive heard that as well. Believe we had a thread that got into the specifically on the NRA convention in Indy. Had to be posted in plain sight and be worded in a specific way. Seems like Moms who cant get action were trying to hand them out at restraunts

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    On line at SGAMMO.com
    probably, RK in Greenwood, maybe, LGS where the boxes are not $9.97.....
    We shall see won't we!?!

Been buying most of mine from Gander Mountain (or Outdoors, or whatever) for awhile... They usually have decent sales and free shipping over $99. Just gotta wait for it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I've never bought Chinese Ammo before, and I doubt I start tomorrow.

When Sam died, the greedy ass kids ruined what was once a great American company. The left has always hated on Walmart, because, you know success. Walmart has thrived in rural America, and conservatives. We'll see how this affects there bottom line. I'm guessing they won't notice our outrage. To many people rely on Walmart, as it's the only choice. Not for ammo, but as a grocery or retail store. Drive through any small town Main Street, the grocery, hardware, and general retail stores are long gone. Now, they're head shops, or tattoo parlors.

Might be the thing that starts the 'rollback' of Walmarts from rural America?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A posted sign CAN be enough warning to make an outright arrest for trespass but the specifics escape me. At least that is what judges have told me in court.

Mark this date on the calendar. A day Denny couldn't Denny. Is there a "little blue pill" type solution for this kind of failure? :stickpoke:

Quick, somebody run over and evaluate Denny for a stroke. He's never at a loss for words/facts/info. :):

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Ugh...

Walmart is picking sides.

WalMart “partners” with Everytown for Gun Safety

https://app.getresponse.com/view.html?x=a62b&m=cxC86&mc=FQ&s=RdgFRN&u=izZc&y=Y&z=EC2CSgw&

the "partnership" referred to in the linked article was established in 2008, per wikipedia

The current asshattery is just another logical step in that direction.

5 years or less, Walmart will sell zero guns or ammo.

An effective boycott could reduce that to a couple of weeks ;), which seems as likely as a Trump veto of UBC should it land on his desk.

Unsurprisingly, SGAmmo has its "Due to high volume" message in the header... at least its only up to a few days delay at the moment.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I've never bought Chinese Ammo before, and I doubt I start tomorrow.

Chinese ammo has been banned from US import since 1994.

I'd like to see how a Walmart greeter reacts when they confront someone open carrying, who then simply pulls their shirt over their sidearm. I'd like a manager to explain to me how one style of carry is more acceptable than the other.

Top Bottom