• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    1. Peddler Firearms, Columbus - Shannon has always done right by me, can order anything I need, prices are great, and gotta put a vote in for my local shop!

2. Bradis, Camby - Don't get the chance to head there nearly enough, love sorting through the Mosins... Prices are great, and found a couple that were absolutely unbelieveable! (and me without enough cash at the time!)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    1) Fall City Firearms - I agree that this shop could be rookie of the year. Rick is a good guy to chat with and talk to. Emerging shop.

2) Beech Grove Firearms - This is a shop I always enjoy stopping in and checking out what they have and they have been my NFA supplier for 2011. Good people to chat with and deal with. Any transfers I have are going here as well. Can't wait for the range. :yesway:

3) Bradis - huge selection, helpful staff. My favorite shop to look around in and the first place I look before buying anything as they're the most likely to have it.

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    Tomlinson's is my choice, for me it's on the way home. They have sold several firearms for me on consignment and that was quick and easy and I've bought several handguns out of the rack direct. Always friendly and a good selection for a small town shop.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Beech Grove Firearms - Terrific and friendly staff, great customer service, good prices and always new inventory.

Bradis - Great, knowledgable and customer friendly staff, excellent inventory, good prices here too.

Bailey's in Gnaw Bone (between Nashville and Columbus on St. Rd. 46) - Charles is great guy. Most of his inventory is used but always of high quality. Very good selection of ammo. His pricing is very good, and he's quite fair on trades. Always willing to go the extra mile for great customer service, and a great sense of humor too. Terrific place for C&R collectors when he can keep them in stock. Honest and trustworthy...and yeah, you can also buy bait and tackle, archery supplies, scopes, yard and garden equipment, and if that's not enough he can fix and repair anything with an engine!

medic67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Columbus IN
    Favorite shop, Peddler Firearms Columbus. Friendly, stock changes pretty much daily, will order anything you want, reasonable prices. They put up with me hanging around too!

Bite the Bullet, Mark is a nice guy, nice selection. Local

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Primitive Peddler/Columbus: Shannon is a very nice guy and always takes care of his customers.

Bite the Bullet/Seymour: Mark is a very nice guy and has good prices on his reloading supplies.

dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Bradis- good selection good prices
    Indy trading post-location, location, location, and good range
    BG firearms-good location, new range soon, and knowledgeable staff.
    In that order.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    McDonalds Guns Shop near Marion - Great selection, decent prices, always friendly
    Bradis- wide selection
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies- Nice people, very helpful, good pricing

wildcatfan.62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    In the past year I've used:

1. ZX Guns in Goshen, great prices, friendly staff, decent selection.
    2. Blythes in Valpo. they were willing to trade and had the selection I wanted.
    3. Midwest Gun in Mishawaka. Good selection for what I was looking for at the time.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Tactical Shotgunner - Great folks. Casual, laid back, informed and fair. Patti is awesome!
    Bradis - CONSTANTLY changing inventory of used guns at great prices. Bunch of good folks there. Always a pleasure to shoot the bull with Kenny.

Both places are happy to check prices and availability of an item over the phone for you. I've got limited time off - especially with short weekend hours of many gun stores - and can't be driving HOURS to someplace who are too coy to give me the price when I call. I told Gold's Gym to pound sand when they tried the same hard-sell tactic.

Mark... you do know Kenny calls you "bull," right? ;)

pipman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Bradis - Only place in Indy I'll go. Excellent customer service, very patient, and not at all pushy. Also great prices and wide selection!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom