• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I stay mildly abreast with politics, mostly through whatever videos Youtube's algorithms feed me. That tends to be a decent amount of videos on congressional hearings. I've watched quite a few with Victoria Spartz questioning different members of the government and I've yet to see her say anything I disagree with. In fact, from what I've seen she appears to hold the values this country was founded on a lot more dearly than most natural born Americans do these days. I haven't seen her mentioned much on here so I figured I'd ask the membership here about her.

Am I missing something in my evaluation? Admittedly I've not seen enough to feel confident in my position so there very well could be concerning issues but from these cheap seats it seems like we could use more like her?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I stay mildly abreast with politics, mostly through whatever videos Youtube's algorithms feed me. That tends to be a decent amount of videos on congressional hearings. I've watched quite a few with Victoria Spartz questioning different members of the government and I've yet to see her say anything I disagree with. In fact, from what I've seen she appears to hold the values this country was founded on a lot more dearly than most natural born Americans do these days. I haven't seen her mentioned much on here so I figured I'd ask the membership here about her.

Am I missing something in my evaluation? Admittedly I've not seen enough to feel confident in my position so there very well could be concerning issues but from these cheap seats it seems like we could use more like her?

I know she has more spine than that Steven Needledick clown.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Will she actually get jail/prison time?
    If so who will take her place?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I live in her Congressional district. I was disappointed when she announced she was not running for reelection, and happy when she changed her mind and then won the primary. She is a solid conservative.
    Unfortunately as we know being a solid conservative does not make her a good person.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wonder how she got it to DC? Did TSA miss it on her flight to DC? You'd think if she had a place in DC, she'd just leave it there...
    I heard her story is it was on a piece of furniture above the open carry on. It got knocked off and fell into the bag. :rolleyes:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder how she got it to DC? Did TSA miss it on her flight to DC? You'd think if she had a place in DC, she'd just leave it there...

We don't know it was ever in DC. The airport is in Virginia, and I would assume it's legal for her to have a handgun in Virginia. Given housing costs, I would also *guess* she stays in Virginia like the vast majority of people who work in DC do. Maybe she sometimes drives, maybe checked it on a different flight, who knows.

Top Bottom