• Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    So Spartz is a bad person? How so?
    Since my wife worked with her we have all the info we needed to not vote for Vicky Spitz. It rings true that those that voted for her believed a perception that was not our reality.

It sure is obvious that many voters don’t do their homework.

More nefarious things will come out soon about this bad choice for Indiana and America.

Over and Out

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Since my wife worked with her we have all the info we needed to not vote for Vicky Spitz. It rings true that those that voted for her believed a perception that was not our reality.

More nefarious things will come out soon about this bad choice for Indiana and America.

Over and Out
    Could you give details please?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Over and Out
    That's super helpful information.

Should I see if my wife can get a job in the Spartz office so we can get educated?

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Over and Out
    Jim, I have great respect for you and your post' here on INGO. However, I feel it's a bit disingenuous to make accusations and not provide at least some facts/details. I feel like I'm an informed voter and I believe that I made the right choice in voting for Spartz

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Decided I'd try to educate myself on Mrs. Spartz voting record. I found this website and when I looked at it I immeditely discovered that the data is almost useless to me as it sits due to the insane amount of votes cast.

https://ioncongress.com/index.php?p...first_name=Victoria&last_name=Spartz&state=IN

It is literally impossible for our elected representatives to have enough information, let alone the time to process and evaluate it, to actually know what they're voting for or against. Look at the list of votes and the dates of those votes. Look at the pace at which our government is creating or changing laws. Who on the face of this planet believes this is necessary or effective?

You could turn every tree that has ever grown on this planet in to paper and not come close to having enough pages to print the laws of this country.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Jim, I have great respect for you and your post' here on INGO. However, I feel it's a bit disingenuous to make accusations and not provide at least some facts/details. I feel like I'm an informed voter and I believe that I made the right choice in voting for Spartz
    It's kinda like being a firearms instructor and not posting what your resume, qualifications are

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    That’s just it. Having up close personal knowledge about our candidates is the breakdown in our politics. We think we know but at the end of the day it is the choice we make based on what we been fed. Not a day goes by that many of our representatives break the law, self improve through power and agenda, pass laws specific to self interest, etc.

When a rep of our choice breaks the law we quietly look away or down play it as we want to defend our mindless choice of vote.

Where is the accountability in that?

If it fits into our convenient platform we will even vote for a cartoon character or Hospice candidate.

Recent laws passed in Indiana such as Puppy Mill Bill or Wetland development or voting in a less than admiral Sec of State all because it fits a narrative in our choice of politics.

I also believe Braun is not best for Indiana but I am a minority as the platform overrides the candidate.

Nope, I am not going to get into details as I would sound like a campaign ad. I will say that the information is out there. Personal real estate gains, personality ticks, rude behavior and double standards, and, waffling on commitments are a few items to look into.

I know my truths the best I can about every candidate I vote for. It is not easy but following the money is where to start.

Personal gain is often not good for “We the People”.

The political machine in America is indeed broken but it will take more than one old experienced opinionated codger to fix it.

I’ve said enough here and sorry for the rant.

Going to the range now….whole lot funner than this keyboard.

Trapper

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    As someone who has inadvertently tried to carry both prohibited ammunition and prohibited capacity magazines across the border into Canada on two separate occasions, I'm willing to accept that **** happens.
    Seems a lot of folks here are taking a different view. I bet if we started a Mea Culpa thread we would find indeed it is not uncommon to err.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    That’s just it. Having up close personal knowledge about our candidates is the breakdown in our politics. We think we know but at the end of the day it is the choice we make based on what we been fed. Not a day goes by that many of our representatives break the law, self improve through power and agenda, pass laws specific to self interest, etc.

When a rep of our choice breaks the law we quietly look away or down play it as we want to defend our mindless choice of vote.

Where is the accountability in that?

If it fits into our convenient platform we will even vote for a cartoon character or Hospice candidate.

Recent laws passed in Indiana such as Puppy Mill Bill or Wetland development or voting in a less than admiral Sec of State all because it fits a narrative in our choice of politics.

I also believe Braun is not best for Indiana but I am a minority as the platform overrides the candidate.

Nope, I am not going to get into details as I would sound like a campaign ad. I will say that the information is out there. Personal real estate gains, personality ticks, rude behavior and double standards, and, waffling on commitments are a few items to look into.

I know my truths the best I can about every candidate I vote for. It is not easy but following the money is where to start.

Personal gain is often not good for “We the People”.

The political machine in America is indeed broken but it will take more than one old experienced opinionated codger to fix it.

I’ve said enough here and sorry for the rant.

Going to the range now….whole lot funner than this keyboard.

Trapper
    We sir, will have to agree to disagree......with all due respect.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I've read that when something similar happened to Barry Switzer, Dallas Cowboys head coach at the time, he paid $3500 in fines and a year of court monitored adjudication.
    What ever that means.

I don't think Victoria Spartz made any of these regs go forward, but maybe if the Congress begins to pay the same price as Bubba and Homer, maybe they won't be so hasty to make even more ridiculous laws.

Johnk

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    too many ridiculous laws which need to be ignored but aren't and not enough attention paid to the good laws which NEED to be enforced.

Top Bottom