• AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Kenny,
    I just saw this thread. So very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for you and your family

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I am so sorry for your loss. My wife and I lost our daughter at 26 weeks. What helped us the most in the weeks and months following the death of our daughter was the support we recieved through an organization called Neofight. Your daughter (and other family members) may need someone to talk to that has had a similar loss and is trained to listen.

Neofight is an Indianapolis based volunteer organization that provides support to parents and families who have lost a child as a result of premature birth or complications shortly after their birth. Here is their link: Programs & Services

You and your family will be in my prayers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am so terribly sorry. As Benny said, tears and heartache. Am without words.

Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved.
    Remain strong.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm very sorry for your family's loss. A little over 12 years ago I was sitting in a NICU wondering if my daughter was going to make it. Luckily she did, but seeing a story like yours reminds me how thankful I should be every day.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Tomorrow

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. This is the day that I am going to bury my Twin granddaughters. I have been fortunate that a Funeral home close to me agreed to perform the services needed and donate a casket for $175. I have scraped and borrowed from everywhere I know to get the money to pay for the grave sight. It has been hard but I got it done and my girls will be buried with style.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I am not one that usually posts anything about my personal life but today has been a bad day.
    My daughter was pregnant with twins and had some major complications arise. They took the babies today at a very early time in the pregnancy. I found out that I was going to be a Grandpa to my first granddaughter X2. But because of all of the complications we lost 1 of them. The other is fighting hard and hopefully will do fine.

I guess I am just posting my feelings because being the tough guy I try to be I don't like to show emotion. I am trying to be the strong one for my family but this is a tough one.

UPDATE Just got off the phone and was told that my 2nd granddaughter has gone on to be with her sister. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts & Prayers :(

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    That is a crushing blow to everyone involved. There are simply no words. Hang tough and pull together with the rest of the family.
    You're in thoughts and prayers tonight.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I cant imagine what you are going through. Im wishing the best for you and your family in these trying times. If you need anything let me know.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom