• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My daughter is carrying twins and having a tough go of it. We as a family have put you and yours in our prayers. Remain strong for those who need you. If there is anything we can do, well, you know.

Prayers and positive thoughts to you and the entire family.

We are sorry for the loss.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Sorry for your loss, this has got to be an unimaginably difficult time for you and your family. I'll send some prayers your way. :(

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Psalm 34:18 says "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed in spirit". I repeated this Psalm many times as I dealt with a sudden death. My deepest sympathies and Prayers for Peace to you and your family.

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during this time pain and loss. Psalm 34:18 (NIV)The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Greenwood
    Babies

I know your pain,my daughter just found out she was expecting and started having problems at work. Over the next few days she finally miscarried .It was so small but you could see all the human features,little head and arms . It is amazing how much you fall for a little one that never made it here. It was very sad to say the least. As I told my daughter it will all work out and I hope the same for yours. :(

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I went from a few tears and praying for your second granddaughter to me OK, to full tears from your update. My heart is broken right now despite not knowing any of you personally.

Stay strong and give your daughter a hug for me. You will all be in my prayers.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wow, I missed this thread last night. Im so very sorry to hear about your loss.

If you wouldnt mind Ill ask my church to put your family on the prayer list this morning.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    So sorry to hear this Kenny. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Don't feel bad leaning on your friends, that what they are for.

Top Bottom