Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :+1:

I hope they charge him with attempted murder (not sure if any of the victims died) and hate crime if he targeted Muslims in front of a mosque.
    they are saying several dead but it's the news so...
    i think the legal term "hate crime" is stupid. Murder is hate enough.
    I wonder if he knew or was related to one of the victims of a previous attack. Still not acceptable but I can understand how that could drive someone mad. No sympathy from me though. He targeted the wrong people

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It seemed more than likely not an Islamist when the news mentioned that he had been arrested rather than gunned down.
    Islamists nearly always prefer to go do in a hale of gunfire instead of being taken alive.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    This is so stupid and despicable if this is what this person did.
    there are legitimate Muslim terrorist In neighborhoods that daily harass and beat up non Muslims, because they are enforcing shariah law. If you are gonna go after anyone then go get jumped and then defend yourself against a real criminal and terrorists.
    While im not against profiling as a law enforcement or military tool, I am against this.

Exactly.

Every time I see someone go out and murder strangers on a rampage like this, I wonder, "If this person just couldn't take it anymore, doesn't that person know some ****heads that really need killing? "

Lashing out against random strangers is an action that only satisfies the blood lust of the attacker.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm curious if I care. Oh wait. No I'm not. I don't.

Well, I'm just bring up that he has been traditionally quite vocal when the perps are Islamic extremists, and does so within hours of an event, and yet has been fairly silent (or takes a few days to think about it) when the victims are Muslim. You'd hope he'd have some consistency.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Today Show seems very upset and concerned with this terrorist attack. They feel that retaliating against Islamist terrorist attacks will cause more Islamist terrorist attacks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I'm just bring up that he has been traditionally quite vocal when the perps are Islamic extremists, and does so within hours of an event, and yet has been fairly silent (or takes a few days to think about it) when the victims are Muslim. You'd hope he'd have some consistency.

I see no reason to think that anyone who has a side will be consistent. It's just too rare to assume it is the default.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From what I can see, the folks that hate him, hate his twittering. The folks that love him, love his twittering. In my case, I don't really care and find the depth of feeling of the previous two groups mildly amusing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From what I can see, the folks that hate him, hate his twittering. The folks that love him, love his twittering. In my case, I don't really care and find the depth of feeling of the previous two groups mildly amusing.

I thought it was amusing at first. Now I'm leaning towards dangerous.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought it was amusing at first. Now I'm leaning towards dangerous.

Didn't you hear Russia put a colluder in the White House so he can be a hot head and go to war against Russia.

Edit: So where we at on this driver?

m6od8Nd.jpg

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :+1:

I hope they charge him with attempted murder (not sure if any of the victims died) and hate crime if he targeted Muslims in front of a mosque.

Syl, you are one of my favorite folk, but please list some love or even like crimes so I can understand your thinking.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Seems to me he is consistant according to your statement. It may not be fair in your opinion but it is consistant.

I drink a cup of coffee every morning, and i drink a galon or more of electrolite water every day. It is not equal, but consistant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom