• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    "The world today has 6.8 billion people, that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

Bill Gates

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    "The world today has 6.8 billion people, that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

Bill Gates
    It's a real quote. And the "fact checkers" tried to explain his way out of it:

They claim that he was talking about reducing carbon emissions. But it's clear that he was not. Full quote:

Bill Gates, “Innovating to zero!”: …over 26 billion tons. For each American, it’s about 20 tons. For people in poor countries, it’s less than one ton. It’s an average of about five tons for everyone on the planet. And somehow, we have to make changes that will bring that down to zero. It’s been constantly going up. It’s only various economic changes that have even flattened it at all, so we have to go from rapidly rising to falling, and falling all the way to zero.

This equation has four factors, a little bit of multiplication. So you’ve got a thing on the left, CO2, that you want to get to zero, and that’s going to be based on the number of people, the services each person is using on average, the energy, on average, for each service, and the CO2 being put out per unit of energy. So let’s look at each one of these, and see how we can get this down to zero. Probably, one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty near to zero.

That’s back from high school algebra. But let’s take a look.

First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15%. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.

He's not talking about carbon emission increase of 1.3. He's talking about population increase of 1.3. 6.8B x 1.3 = 8.84B, or, as he used in his quote, 9B.

The other angle the "fact checkers" claim is that he was referring to reducing birth rates by reducing mortality rates. That one also doesn't pass the smell test.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

They claim that he was talking about reducing carbon emissions. But it's clear that he was not. Full quote:

He's not talking about carbon emission increase of 1.3. He's talking about population increase of 1.3. 6.8B x 1.3 = 8.84B, or, as he used in his quote, 9B.

The other angle the "fact checkers" claim is that he was referring to reducing birth rates by reducing mortality rates. That one also doesn't pass the smell test.

Fact checkers in fact, to not check facts.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

And this was before covid and the vaccines. The fact that anyone would trust some unproven medical experiment being injected into them when people who drone on about the importance of population control are some it's biggest proponents is mind boggling to say the least. Bill Gates says this before covid, was deeply involved in Event 201, then becomes one of the clot shots biggest proponents, and hundreds of millions of people are like "sure, shoot me up".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And this was before covid and the vaccines. The fact that anyone would trust some unproven medical experiment being injected into them when people who drone on about the importance of population control are some it's biggest proponents is mind boggling to say the least. Bill Gates says this before covid, was deeply involved in Event 201, then becomes one of the clot shots biggest proponents, and hundreds of millions of people are like "sure, shoot me up".
    People are easily scared and don't search for information. They were told by pretty much everyone they knew that Covid was a horrible disease that would kill lots of people, and that there were things they could do to not die or kill others.

I don't blame the ones that were duped. It is the ones that lied and hid information that are to blame.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A friend of mine at church had a heart attack 2-3 days ago. He's a runner, I mean he runs a lot. In fact he had his heart attack during some 5K or mini-marathon event--so he's in good shape. His wife is in the medical profession and they were long time mask wearers and I presume got all the shots the "experts" recommended. When I saw that chart from Israel (that I posted above), I couldn't help but think if his heart attack was due (at least in part) to those shots he likely got.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    A friend of mine at church had a heart attack 2-3 days ago. He's a runner, I mean he runs a lot. In fact he had his heart attack during some 5K or mini-marathon event--so he's in good shape. His wife is in the medical profession and they were long time mask wearers and I presume got all the shots the "experts" recommended. When I saw that chart from Israel (that I posted above), I couldn't help but think if his heart attack was due (at least in part) to those shots he likely got.
    Jim Fixx was an avid runner, too... long-term, endurance running isn't actually all that healthy and can actually be quite harmful.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Jim Fixx was an avid runner, too... long-term, endurance running isn't actually all that healthy and can actually be quite harmful.
    5k is only 3.1 miles, which isn't all that far. That would be about 15-20 minutes of running if you are a decent runner, 20-30 minutes if you are an average runner.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    People are easily scared and don't search for information. They were told by pretty much everyone they knew that Covid was a horrible disease that would kill lots of people, and that there were things they could do to not die or kill others.

I don't blame the ones that were duped. It is the ones that lied and hid information that are to blame.
    Covid shot availability occurred at least a year after covid became known. Plenty of time to figure out that covid wasn't as bad as we were being told it was.

The warning signs and information about the dangers of the shots were there, people ignored them. Whats more, many called people who didn't roll up their sleeves to be injected with the government's medical experiment all sorts of names, wanted them kicked out of society. They behaved like animals. I've no sympathy for those people.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Employer changed med coverage this month. They no longer cover the office visit or any charges not covered by the government for the jab. previously they covered the visit and patient co-pay along with anything not covered by the “free” shot.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Covid shot availability occurred at least a year after covid became known. Plenty of time to figure out that covid wasn't as bad as we were being told it was.

The warning signs and information about the dangers of the shots were there, people ignored them. Whats more, many called people who didn't roll up their sleeves to be injected with the government's medical experiment all sorts of names, wanted them kicked out of society. They behaved like animals. I've no sympathy for those people.
    Yep, I was called a murderer more than once. If those same people were laying on the ground in front of me in dire need of medical help, I could only muster the strength to watch and do nothing else.

Top Bottom