• ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Usually getting vaccinated means not getting the infection. Do you know anyone who hasn't gotten infected but got one of those "vaccines?"

No, but that's not my point. We know it doesn't prevent infection. I'm just saying there were some people in the early days that got covid and were on their death bed who bemoaned not getting the vaccine and ultimately died. I'm not saying it would have prevented their death, just that there probably was some regret - warranted or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, but that's not my point. We know it doesn't prevent infection. I'm just saying there were some people in the early days that got covid and were on their death bed who bemoaned not getting the vaccine and ultimately died. I'm not saying it would have prevented their death, just that there probably was some regret - warranted or not.
    I feel dumber after reading that…. :lmfao:

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I feel dumber after reading that…. :lmfao:
    You guys are overcomplicating this. The meme was that nobody that is unvaccinated has any regrets. I was just pointing out that is not the case for all.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You guys are overcomplicating this. The meme was that nobody that is unvaccinated has any regrets. I was just pointing out that is not the case for all.

The article is from a period of high pressure propaganda to get vaccinated, I do not believe any of it. I have not met a single real person that regrets not taking it. Further, I do not know anyone even on the fence now trying to decide if they should or shouldn’t.

I‘m sure some that died may have wondered if they had taken the vaccine if it would have protected them, might have even wished they had taken it, but that is like wishing one had put their bet on red after the ball lands on black…

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The article is from a period of high pressure propaganda to get vaccinated, I do not believe any of it. I have not met a single real person that regrets not taking it. Further, I do not know anyone even on the fence now trying to decide if they should or shouldn’t.

I‘m sure some that died may have wondered if they had taken the vaccine if it would have protected them, might have even wished they had taken it, but that is like wishing one had put their bet on red after the ball lands on black…
    Agreed. Everyone that is unvaccinated and alive today probably has no regrets. I am in that camp. I was very close to losing my job for it so I'm not trying to be an advocate for the vaccine. I guess I need to use purple more often.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    3g5y6u.jpg

I'm still hopeful for sometime this year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Is it that they were in the hospital with covid or in the hospital because of covid? We’ve found they played that game quite a bit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well to be fair, there are some unvaccinated that regretted not getting it but they are dead. Could have been dead anyway though. Who knows?
    But the “who knows” part is the crux. Now that studies are coming out worldwide that call into question the efficacy of shots to prevent a bad outcome, should the assumption be that those hospitalized people wouldn’t sick if they’d taken the shot? It doesn’t look like it to me. If you’re going to post an article to make a point, shouldn’t it make the point?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Again, I don’t understand the need for that point to be made. How does it move the conversation?

Top Bottom