• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    IQFY? WTF is that? Please tell me that's a parody site.
    It seems to be an almost quote of a known parody site. However it has no mention of who they are other than "We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program and may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made after clicking links to Amazon.com or affiliated sites." and says nothing about it being a parody anywhere I can find.

It is parody though...right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It seems to be an almost quote of a known parody site. However it has no mention of who they are other than "We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program and may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made after clicking links to Amazon.com or affiliated sites." and says nothing about it being a parody anywhere I can find.

It is parody though...right?
    Idunno. I guess I could post all 12 of the things they said we didn’t know about vaginas and discuss. I’m sure we can figure out if it’s a parody from that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, this is INGO, so I’m sure there’s a lot more than 12 things that this sausage-fest doesn’t know about vaginas.
    After reading all 12 and doing some “fact-checking”, I rate the article as mostly not a parody. The bit about a particular woman’s vagina helping to carry the groceries in was just making a joke about the woman who holds the record for largest baby borne.

And again, because of the topic, I have to caution that falling out of bed laughing at the grocery thing a second time does not make me a bad person. My wife cracked up too. And I’m pretty sure the author is a woman. A real one. Probably with a real vagina. I did not fact check that, however.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Remember the early days, when the vaxxes started going into peoples arms? I remember, like you being neutral about them, maybe a bit more “pro”. I thought if it got all that behind us quicker, the better we’d all be. Little did I know how corrupted the industry and their overseers were at the time. But the thing that struck me as odd was when asked if people got their shots, could they stop wearing their masks and get back to normal living. Fauci hedged. It took him awhile to get on board with the get-your-shot-get-back-to-normal narrative the rest of TPTB was pushing to get people vaccinated. I think he knew this was a scam. He knew it wouldn’t prevent catching the virus or transmitting it. He knew all along.
    No neutral or a bit pro here:cool:
    Screenshot_20230219_084625_Chrome~2.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll admit that early on I was neutral on pros/cons of the covid vaccine. When they started claiming that there's no natural immunity from covid, yet the vaccine, which causes your body only to produce the spike protein, gives immunity, I was like :n00b:

If the spike protein alone can cause an immune response, but the whole ****ing thing can't? I don't have to be a medical expert to know that does not pass the smell test.
    The problem with natural immunity was that it is free

Combine that with allowing people to realize just about everyone will eventually get it and such danger to profitability would need to be avoided at all costs

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem with natural immunity was that it is free

Combine that with allowing people to realize just about everyone will eventually get it and such danger to profitability would need to be avoided at all costs
    A common thread. The problem with vitamin D is that it’s too safe and cheap. Ivermectin is too cheep to take a chance it could be effective. Etcetera.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It’s really the government response that has redpilled me the most. The mask stuff sure made me skeptical, but it took until they admitted covid was primarily sprad by aerosols rather than the larger droplets that masks would catch.

But still you put it all together and I don’t know how anyone could trust the US government after all we found out wasn’t true that they told us. It’s gonna take a lot of transparency to earn that spent trust back. And the government does not look like they have any interest in transparency.
    If you eventually die from vaccination because at first you trusted the government on covid, does the government need to win back your trust or just be patient?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Blood and sperm of unvaccinated is worth quite a bit. Unvacced blood is worth over 100 times more.

Zantac’s Maker Kept Quiet About Cancer Risks for 40 Years(they knew before they even applied for FDA approval).​

Not a vaccine,but shows the lengths drug companies have been going to hide effects of drugs.
    Can one go back and sue the urologist who did a surgery for "lost wages"? Asking for a friend...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Blood and sperm of unvaccinated is worth quite a bit. Unvacced blood is worth over 100 times more.

Zantac’s Maker Kept Quiet About Cancer Risks for 40 Years(they knew before they even applied for FDA approval).​

Not a vaccine,but shows the lengths drug companies have been going to hide effects of drugs.
    We need a state law that requires our state blood supply to have labels marking the vax status of the blood and a minimum level of unvaxed blood that must be kept in stock. Also hospitals need to be required to supply unvaxxed blood to patients when requested.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Top Bottom