• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not taking a side on this I have questions.

Do you believe the death counts from 2020 and 2021?

Why were the deaths from typical causes, pneumonia, etc. non existent?
    @tim87tr It was a normal year except that extra ~900k total deaths we had for 2020. That's a little more than "the flu". Was it full on pandemic? No. Is the "fix" better? Doesn't appear to be. Is it still an issue? To some yes. to most? nope.

Also, how can you gain immunity to something that "doesn't exist?" You say you believe that the shot hampers and reduces immunity. So you believe there is immunity. But there is no virus? How can that work?
    Come on Mike, take a side and earn some hate :cool: I took some time off the board for a vacation a couple months ago and just prior, I saw the biggest argument about beef. The CDC own numbers I just checked again were for total deaths. I brought this up when I started posting in Summer 2021 (disregard join date). I didn't see numbers that warranted much alarm and those were the scare tactic numbers given to people. If we should be angry about anything it's all the lies that scared people into reacting with poor decisions for their health. Particularly elderly and most importantly what they've done to children. I will never let them off the hook for that.

The total number of deaths per CDC, regardless of the spin on alleged virus numbers, are as follows:
    2019 2.854 million, 2020 3.358 million (337,883 virus), 2021 3.464 million (460,000 virus)

Bob, I posted this link in reply to JCSR and it's quite good info from a health perspective. It explains terrain theory, the health of our cells and how to have a strong immune system, and methods to do so. It's really just a lot of health related common sense more related to functional and homeopathic medicine and less about allopathic modern medicine. It does say the truth is somewhere in the middle with germ versus terrain theory but personally I've always leaned towards terrrain based on my lifestyle (that doesn't include the Four Roses I just had:))

As for your questions about the virus. I am strongly against what has been done to people and lean hard towards terrain theory, just like you have strong ideals towards being sick from the virus (germ theory). I have stated "is the threat still real or have enough people figured out it was a hoax?" and also that I don't believe everything we've been told about germ theory of viruses. This means I believe people have been tricked into a dangerous innoculation and I find what is called C19 more like a flu. I don't think viruses will be what they are today in the future as allopathic medicine and vaccine for everything (sadly for children) is taking a major credibility hit. Parents are going to private schools in large numbers over this and the fake shot has been "recommended" for school children.

My immunity comes from internal cellular health and immunity derived from how healthy I am, based on many factors listed in the link. I've tried to do these things for a long time. As an example, I am around grandchildren with high fevers and snot flying onto the floor in globs. I am holding them and do not get sick. If I have a lapse in my personal natural immunity, such as stress, lack of sleep and exercise, poor diet, etc., I am more suspectible to illness based on that, not necessarily an external pathogen. When I do get sick it most likely does increase my personal immunity, but it is my responsibilty to maintain my health and wellness. Terrain theory for me trumps germ theory.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Germ theory is getting the slicer-dicer treatment currently. I'm not ready to get aboard that ship just yet as I'm not certain it can reach its proclaimed destination. But the deaths from the disease known as "covid" is junk. Straight junk. The test used doesn't diagnose infection. The test used was abused and manipulated for effect. The infection and death rate isn't correct. It's a debate only for the sake of debate. There was an "x-increase in death" due to covid. But all cause of death was reduced +/- relative to "x". It doesn't jive. The **** stinks. There's a real increase in all-cause death that coincides with the "vaccine" rollout. But, shhh... Look, people died from flu-like symptoms that progressed to pneumonia-like symptoms. People died from lack of treatment for symptoms unrelated to respiratory symptoms because the gov't denied treatments while waiting on the "covid patients" to arrive at the hospitals. People died because they were given Remdesiver and ventilation in leu of other proven treatments relative to the patient(s) symptoms. People died for many reasons unrelated to Wu-flu but were still statistically attributed to the 'vid for effect. People died because the U.S. gov't made hard, fast rules that didn't meet the conditions. Person(s) who previously told you everything I just wrote is untrue are now admitting it's sorta-kinda-maybe-true-in-a-way. Excess death? Yep. Excess death from covid? Hardly proven.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I mean. Is that real?
    Blood and sperm of unvaccinated is worth quite a bit. Unvacced blood is worth over 100 times more.

Zantac’s Maker Kept Quiet About Cancer Risks for 40 Years(they knew before they even applied for FDA approval).​

Not a vaccine,but shows the lengths drug companies have been going to hide effects of drugs.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'll admit that early on I was neutral on pros/cons of the covid vaccine. When they started claiming that there's no natural immunity from covid, yet the vaccine, which causes your body only to produce the spike protein, gives immunity, I was like :n00b:

If the spike protein alone can cause an immune response, but the whole ****ing thing can't? I don't have to be a medical expert to know that does not pass the smell test.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll admit that early on I was neutral on pros/cons of the covid vaccine. When they started claiming that there's no natural immunity from covid, yet the vaccine, which causes your body only to produce the spike protein, gives immunity, I was like :n00b:

If the spike protein alone can cause an immune response, but the whole ****ing thing can't? I don't have to be a medical expert to know that does not pass the smell test.
    Remember the early days, when the vaxxes started going into peoples arms? I remember, like you being neutral about them, maybe a bit more “pro”. I thought if it got all that behind us quicker, the better we’d all be. Little did I know how corrupted the industry and their overseers were at the time. But the thing that struck me as odd was when asked if people got their shots, could they stop wearing their masks and get back to normal living. Fauci hedged. It took him awhile to get on board with the get-your-shot-get-back-to-normal narrative the rest of TPTB was pushing to get people vaccinated. I think he knew this was a scam. He knew it wouldn’t prevent catching the virus or transmitting it. He knew all along.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s really the government response that has redpilled me the most. The mask stuff sure made me skeptical, but it took until they admitted covid was primarily sprad by aerosols rather than the larger droplets that masks would catch.

But still you put it all together and I don’t know how anyone could trust the US government after all we found out wasn’t true that they told us. It’s gonna take a lot of transparency to earn that spent trust back. And the government does not look like they have any interest in transparency.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Remember the early days, when the vaxxes started going into peoples arms? I remember, like you being neutral about them, maybe a bit more “pro”. I thought if it got all that behind us quicker, the better we’d all be. Little did I know how corrupted the industry and their overseers were at the time. But the thing that struck me as odd was when asked if people got their shots, could they stop wearing their masks and get back to normal living. Fauci hedged. It took him awhile to get on board with the get-your-shot-get-back-to-normal narrative the rest of TPTB was pushing to get people vaccinated. I think he knew this was a scam. He knew it wouldn’t prevent catching the virus or transmitting it. He knew all along.
    I was pro J&J non mRNA one for a time. Kind of glad they quickly shut that one down though,before I actually got it.
    I imagine if the mRNA shots were held to the same standards they would already be shut down as well.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It’s really the government response that has redpilled me the most. The mask stuff sure made me skeptical, but it took until they admitted covid was primarily sprad by aerosols rather than the larger droplets that masks would catch.

But still you put it all together and I don’t know how anyone could trust the US government after all we found out wasn’t true that they told us. It’s gonna take a lot of transparency to earn that spent trust back. And the government does not look like they have any interest in transparency.

It was the "scientific" journals for me. Posting complete garbage then issuing quiet withdraws months later, after the fact the study was totally false hit a few news sources(rarely mainstream news,but all over social media/alt media). The fact people were buying fake data(a first for the NEJM from what I can tell) was happening alone caused me to question everything we were being told.
    I did a 180 and ran hardline the other direction.

I will never trust them again period.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Should be going after Pharma.
    Should be going after lawmakers that were making it mandatory.
    Should be going after employers that made it mandatory.

but no.
    They'll go after the bottom rung.
    Go after doctors and nurses in civil suits, then agree to drop the suits if they each sign an affidavit affirming they were ordered to promote and intimidate patients to get the vax or lose their jobs. Then rinse and repeat as you work your way to top hospital administration.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom