• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I still would like to see numbers separating out young people who have suddenly died who have had the shots and never tested positive for covid from those who have had covid. It would help the argument, I think against those who say that these sudden deaths, and heart damage in general, are actually being caused by the virus itself.
    Even simpler: Let's use the same logic they did when they clouded dying with covid and from covid. That is, let's assume every death from someone who's had the shot died of the shot. Consistency.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Vax'd vs unvax'd would be a better comparison for that. I don't know how they would know if people had covid or not. Especially since so many are asymptomatic.

I thought asymptomatic was actually determined to be false positives from the PCC test being at too low a threshold?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Vax'd vs unvax'd would be a better comparison for that. I don't know how they would know if people had covid or not. Especially since so many are asymptomatic.
    That works for me. When my then 22 year old son was diagnosed with myocarditis after his 2nd shot, 2 different cardiologists gave different causes: 1 said the shots, and 1 said covid.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Finally got him nearly 3 years later! I said long time ago on here somewhere in the years to come watch what happens. Wife told me yesterday she sure glad we never got the jab. I’m 100% this stuff was man made with Fauci help and he and others are mass murderers. I’m also 100% no one will be prosecuted.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Because coincidences happen all the time...

One of the people that responded to that tweet posted a screenschot with the following link in it...

The link is a news announcement from Moderna's website. The most interesting tidbit is the start of Phase 1B testing for a new gem called 'Relaxin'...

"First patients have been dosed in a Phase 1B trial of our heart failure treatment candidate, mRNA-0184. This first-in-human Phase 1B clinical trial is being conducted in patients with stable heart failure to evaluate its safety and tolerability..."

We promise our Covid vaccine isn't killing you, BUT IF IT IS....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom