North of 30

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    How are these things still on the market?

It's so hard to tell fact from fiction any more. I would like to know what % of their total population has 2, 3 or 4 shots. It may just be that all the good little minions have gotten all of their government mandated shots so they are now the bulk of the population?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's so hard to tell fact from fiction any more. I would like to know what % of their total population has 2, 3 or 4 shots. It may just be that all the good little minions have gotten all of their government mandated shots so they are now the bulk of the population?
    Those of us that don’t know the working difference between a standard deviation and an ice cream cone can pretty easily be led astray by someone that does and knows how to paint a picture with statistics. The fact of the matter is is simple: if the vaccines did what they were supposed to do when they were rolled out, the spread of the virus would have been stopped by now. They wouldn’t have had to change their story umpteen times over the last couple of years. We wouldn’t need boosters every 6 weeks. People that have had the shots wouldn’t be getting sick. Whether this chart is precisely correct, I can’t say with certainty but I do know in my gut, there is truth in it.

Top Bottom