• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    NFL player on Monday Night Football just collapsed after a routine play. CPR was administered, he was given oxygen and hauled off the field in an actual ambulance. Praying it is not what I fear, obviously since I posted in this thread.

Update: game has been suspended and teams are on the way to the locker room.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Players have been openly crying on the field, even the studio staff appear to have tears in their eyes. Never seen anything like it. A long term veteran former official said he had never seen an ambulance on the field.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was a pretty violent hit. He took the brunt of a bigger offense player’s momentum to his chest and head. I think the most obvious thing is the best thing to assume if we must speculate. Blunt trauma causing cardiac arrest.

BTW, I’ve seen some reports that they have a pulse but he’s still not breathing on his own.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    That was a pretty violent hit. He took the brunt of a bigger offense player’s momentum to his chest and head. I think the most obvious thing is the best thing to assume if we must speculate. Blunt trauma causing cardiac arrest.

BTW, I’ve seen some reports that they have a pulse but he’s still not breathing on his own.
    I'm not into football so I missed the game and had to go find the video to see it. It was not that violent. I should say it didn't seem notably more violent than other plays. Then he hopped right up and stood upright under his own strength for a moment appearing fine. This is high profile enough to cause some new people to start asking questions.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    At what point does the pot get stirred by reminding people it was Trump that pushed, and pushed hard to get a vaccine. I remember those days well. Some will say he just pushed for it hard but didn’t make them. But could others still say it was the pressure he put on them to come up with crap that may do more harm than good, and was just a big $$$$$$ maker. I for one do not put all the blame on him. On the other hand I still remember. Perhaps a case where wanting to do a good and a great thing and take credit for it turns into dog**** .

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At what point does the pot get stirred by reminding people it was Trump that pushed, and pushed hard to get a vaccine. I remember those days well. Some will say he just pushed for it hard but didn’t make them. But could others still say it was the pressure he put on them to come up with crap that may do more harm than good, and was just a big $$$$$$ maker. I for one do not put all the blame on him. On the other hand I still remember. Perhaps a case where wanting to do a good and a great thing and take credit for it turns into dog**** .
    You can bet if these sudden deaths come to a head, when the campaign for POTUS begins in earnest, they'll blame shift like crazy.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You can bet if these sudden deaths come to a head, when the campaign for POTUS begins in earnest, they'll blame shift like crazy.
    I see that happening. If the left decides to stop backing the vaccine instead of blaming fauci they will jump over that and straight to Trump. They will have a point but not all the cards. I prefer a full deck.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    He pushed for it and it probably was the right move but please, don't b;lam Trump for everything. The left truly carried this to an extreme extreme, and still does even with all the data.

NMo one knows wjhat Trump may have done if he had the same data. We do not hear of Trump getting any follow-ups, that I can remember.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He pushed for it and it probably was the right move but please, don't b;lam Trump for everything. The left truly carried this to an extreme extreme, and still does even with all the data.

NMo one knows wjhat Trump may have done if he had the same data. We do not hear of Trump getting any follow-ups, that I can remember.
    He admitted to getting at one. Then it looks like he said he wouldn't get anymore.

He continued to claim credit for the vaccine after he was out of office.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Catching up on that football player last night. You tube videos up and first one up is guy. Immediately saying this was not caused by the vaccine. Then why even bring that up? And how the heck do they know that? Then commented on what most likely happened. Pathetic.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I think Trump pushed the vax cause the commies wanted to shut the world down for years. Collapse the economy and financial systems and enslave us all through central bank digital currency and medical passports.
    But in all fairness I have been watching Infowars.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not into football so I missed the game and had to go find the video to see it. It was not that violent. I should say it didn't seem notably more violent than other plays. Then he hopped right up and stood upright under his own strength for a moment appearing fine. This is high profile enough to cause some new people to start asking questions.
    Yeah. It kinda was. Tee Higgins is 6-4, 220lbs. He lowered his shoulder, which is what you do, and Hamlin took that energy to his chest.

I understand thst there are a lot of young athletes collapsing during athletic activities and there’s no better explanation for it than perhaps the vaccine. There’s a better explanation here.

He is reportedly in stable condition and doctors say he’s gonna be fine and will be back on the field.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He did push the idea of vaccines. I kinda think that’s a byproduct of him being easily manipulated as POTUS. The vaccine manufacturers were under no press from the White House. They hade plenty f self-induced pressure to be the first on the market with a product. The pressure was profit motive. Trump and the urgency to end the pandemic only added plausibility to the fury pace.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If Trump had the same data?

“Get me someone who can tell me what the hell this means?”

Top Bottom