• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gee, maybe I can find someone with a PhD in oh, I dunno... canine sexuality or something and cite them as an expert in human virology. I mean, they're a doctor, so they should know, right?

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Gee, maybe I can find someone with a PhD in oh, I dunno... canine sexuality or something and cite them as an expert in human virology. I mean, they're a doctor, so they should know, right?

So this is what passes for intellectual discourse on INGO? I am actually starting to feel sorry for your dog.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So this is what passes for intellectual discourse on INGO? I am actually starting to feel sorry for your dog.
    I haven't seen anything "intellectual" to have a discourse about so far. I've seen wacky "stories" with no proof presented and we're expected to accept them as truth because you say so? I'm done. Let me guess... you think the moon landing never happened either.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I haven't seen anything "intellectual" to have a discourse about so far. I've seen wacky "stories" with no proof presented and we're expected to accept them as truth because you say so? I'm done. Let me guess... you think the moon landing never happened either.
    “Wacky” translation: I don’t understand what is being said and it is way easier to ridicule a stranger than even attempt to logically defend my position…..again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    it is way easier to ridicule a stranger than even attempt to logically defend my position…..again.
    That's what we've been telling you all along. You never defend your position logically. You ridicule us "strangers". You post click bait. Trying to get traffic to your bitchute channel?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A double dose of mocking while skillfully ignoring facts. Well that settles it, you must be right. Thanks for getting me straightened out.

I think most folks can find some common ground on some of the things you post. But, I'll be blunt, much of the stuff you post is just nutty ****. I'll grant you that it's disputed by some scientists that HIV causes AIDS. But just doing a search, I found papers dating back to that period that he should have been able to use as a citation for his statement.

I suspect you're being victimized by nutty propaganda.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Just so everyone is clear, we are in the middle of a government (central bank) run mass murder event (democide). The injections are a bioweapon.

They are indiscriminately maiming and murdering our women, our children, our neighbors, our first responders, our military with impunity.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom