• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Asking for a friend…

should we, the unvaccinated really care?
    There's a difference between the vax'd and those that were pushing to REQUIRE the vax.

My parents got vax'd. They are older, and had some health risks, so they followed the doc's recommendation.
    But they NEVER told other people they HAD to do it.
    Am I supposed to stop caring about them?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I heard a short piece of conversation this morning on a radio talk show.
    They were talking about a network that is rising up that is dedicated to finding, collection, and distribution, of unvaccinated blood for transfusions.
    Evidently some people do not want to receive vaccinated blood, or maybe it's some doctors that don't want to administer it to patients, or both.
    I didn't catch the entire broadcast, or conversation, and this is the first I've heard of this.
    To me it makes sense.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    There's a difference between the vax'd and those that were pushing to REQUIRE the vax.

My parents got vax'd. They are older, and had some health risks, so they followed the doc's recommendation.
    But they NEVER told other people they HAD to do it.
    Am I supposed to stop caring about them?
    You care because they are your parents, not because of their choice.

I made a choice to not get vaxed even with my job in jeopardy. If I died from that choice, I’m sure the society we have today would have kicked my body all the way to the grave denigrating my no vax status and questioning my IQ due to my choice. I reserve the ability to do the same. By the way, my mother is vaxed at 87 and I disagree with her decision, but that is hers to make. We’ve had enough conversations in my life to know I take full responsibility for decisions I make with no complaints on the repercussions. She knows I expect the same from everyone else.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I heard a short piece of conversation this morning on a radio talk show.
    They were talking about a network that is rising up that is dedicated to finding, collection, and distribution, of unvaccinated blood for transfusions.
    Evidently some people do not want to receive vaccinated blood, or maybe it's some doctors that don't want to administer it to patients, or both.
    I didn't catch the entire broadcast, or conversation, and this is the first I've heard of this.
    To me it makes sense.
    Vax status of the blood donor should be a mandatory question and documentation that is disclosed to the recipient. Recipients should be able to deny receiving vax blood if they choose.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I made a choice to not get vaxed even with my job in jeopardy. If I died from that choice, I’m sure the society we have today would have kicked my body all the way to the grave denigrating my no vax status and questioning my IQ due to my choice. I reserve the ability to do the same. By the way, my mother is vaxed at 87 and I disagree with her decision, but that is hers to make. We’ve had enough conversations in my life to know I take full responsibility for decisions I make with no complaints on the repercussions. She knows I expect the same from everyone else.
    Outstanding post.
    Not that you need my approval.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Vax status of the blood donor should be a mandatory question and documentation that is disclosed to the recipient. Recipients should be able to deny receiving vax blood if they choose.

You had replied to this..
    1672185808196.png

It isn't talking about those PUSHING REQUIRING the vax.
    It is talking about the vax'd.

That's why I made my comment.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You had replied to this..
    View attachment 244627

It isn't talking about those PUSHING REQUIRING the vax.
    It is talking about the vax'd.

That's why I made my comment.
    I understand. Elderly I can have more empathy for because they have lived a lifetime of putting faith and trust in doctors.
    those that make a claim of requirement, still had a choice. They made theirs, good or bad. They can live with that choice no differently than I will live with mine. I expect no sympathy and I give none.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I understand. Elderly I can have more empathy for because they have lived a lifetime of putting faith and trust in doctors.
    those that make a claim of requirement, still had a choice. They made theirs, good or bad. They can live with that choice no differently than I will live with mine. I expect no sympathy and I give none.
    That's the reason I and DoggyMama got it. (age and general health) We had our 2 shots but then we stopped. I've even had my doctor put "refused booster" in my file.

Top Bottom