• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Go read it in its original writings. What did you not understand? The original writings were not Greek or English. Be careful about changing Revelation. It means sorcery or witchcraft. It’s a spirit of deception deceiving nations after the light (Christian’s) are takin out of the world. If you want to keep saying it’s the covid jab have at it. I don’t believe that once again. It’s far far beyond that.
    dontfeed

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm afraid that comment about being a troll is a reflection on you, not me, but if you feel better thinking thats what I have been all these years your more than welcome to keep thinking that way.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Posting for later. Part of the article is behind a 72 hour paywall.

It’s summer in Australia - but the country, where nearly every adult has been vaccinated, is now entering its fourth Covid wave.

In Switzerland, excess deaths since February have been confined exclusively to people over 65, who are also the only ones who have received mRNA boosters.

The story is similar in South Africa.

And Quebec.

In Taiwan, another country with near-total adult vaccine compliance, overall births have plunged and deaths skyrocketed in 2022. (Births are down significantly in most highly vaccinated countries, but the effect is particularly striking in East Asia, which is already in the early stages of demographic collapse.)

(Gee, I wonder. Whatever could the problem be?)”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    1671214247330.png

Remember when they were convinced that it was spread on surfaces and we had to wipe down everything that entered our house? Or when they were convinced that getting the vaccine would prevent you from getting and spreading the virus? You would think after all of this, they would just shut the **** up and wait for the data to come out.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    View attachment 242582

Remember when they were convinced that it was spread on surfaces and we had to wipe down everything that entered our house? Or when they were convinced that getting the vaccine would prevent you from getting and spreading the virus? You would think after all of this, they would just shut the **** up and wait for the data to come out.
    Yes, and roping off and shutting down playgrounds or scaring people so badly they wouldn't even bring their groceries in without running them through extensive decontamination procedures lol.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Don't forget this one......

COVID-19: Aerosolized particles carrying virus stay in the air longer than previously thought​

The model revealed the aerosol-cloud containing COVID-19 spreads outside the immediate vicinity of the coughing person and dilutes in the process, but the dilution occurs over several minutes.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    View attachment 242582

I’m old enough to remember when every news story where they told of some poor soul dying of covid, they made sure and told us whether they had been vaxxed or not. I vividly remember them saying people that would not submit deserved to die with out medical care.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Very good to know.........

Covid can be caught from DEAD BODIES for up to 17 days, scientists warn​

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    In today's "Died Suddenly" news.

Now, over a year later, an inquest at North London Coroners Court in Barnet heard his death was most likely caused by sudden adult death syndrome (SADS).

Cause of death revealed after Tom Daley’s 31-year-old diving coach died suddenly​

Top Bottom