Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have friends and family members that are well to the left of me, so I see the memes and "news" stories that they share. There is a common and persistent belief that it is the unvaccinated that are the cause of the Covid variants. I really don't understand why people persist in believing bizarre stuff spread on social media, but I think it is the source of the vitriol. Here is an example of it:

View attachment 154970

Well, yeah. If you're a Leftist then anything put out by MSM is gospel, so...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Trunews called it a bait and switch.
    Greg Hunter said, "The FDA lied..."

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep. If it hasn't gone through the whole, standard FDA approval process, it's not approved as anything other then a political ploy.

The biggest issues I see in the vax arguments are:

1. Easiest is people believing the lies being pushed by MSM and the administration
    2. Conflating the current vaccines with traditional vaccines. The technology is different, the approval was rushed for political purposes and the diseases being treated are vastly different
    3. People thinking someone not being vaccinated hurts anyone else

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have friends and family members that are well to the left of me, so I see the memes and "news" stories that they share. There is a common and persistent belief that it is the unvaccinated that are the cause of the Covid variants. I really don't understand why people persist in believing bizarre stuff spread on social media, but I think it is the source of the vitriol. Here is an example of it:

View attachment 154970
    Have you seen the other side? Have you looked at the memes and "news" stories here?

:n00b:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep. If it hasn't gone through the whole, standard FDA approval process, it's not approved as anything other then a political ploy.

The biggest issues I see in the vax arguments are:

1. Easiest is people believing the lies being pushed by MSM and the administration
    2. Conflating the current vaccines with traditional vaccines. The technology is different, the approval was rushed for political purposes and the diseases being treated are vastly different
    3. People thinking someone not being vaccinated hurts anyone else

Forgot 4, conflating people who don't want this vax pushed on them with anti-vaxxers... :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Reddit is a hive of Leftist scum, but sure, post that as "proof" of something. Again, yes people of all ages and health can die from COVID. It's extremely rare, but it does happen. People who are vaccinated have also died from COVID. So decide for yourself how you feel the dice will come up for you.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Have you seen the other side? Have you looked at the memes and "news" stories here?

:n00b:
    I was responding to Leadeye's question, not implying anything about the problem being one sided.

You obviously missed this thread:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What do you think?
    Should bail, or plea deals, be able to require vaccine?

And, if it's so important, how come they don't do it for other vaccines?

Not saying it's right, but if they can mandate 'chemical castration' logic says they can mandate this. It becomes part of a plea deal, so the perp is basically being given the choice to reduce the length or severity of their sentence by complying with the court's requirements. It will be propagandized presented as a freely accepted choice

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So decide for yourself how you feel the dice will come up for you.
    And this is all most people want, but progressives don't seem to be able to handle anyone coming to a decision different from the one that the 'science' they choose to believe seems to indicate (at least to them)

At heart, they're all about making everyone obey

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    As a former Christian I would not deride those who believe in God as an 'imaginary friend'. I understand that it's a sincerely held belief, albeit about things unknowable. It's interesting that you frame this as "succumbing" to a belief that the devil does not exist. If you weren't taught about it, the default would be not to believe in it. So. What about other's right to believe about things unknowable? The universe of discourse here is unknown. Therefore, I can only prove the devil does exist by revealing him/her/it. But, I cannot prove that the devil does not exist.

The folly of derision works both ways. Better to leave people to the beliefs they cherish. But especially, non-believers prove themselves ***holes when they try to pick fights with believers over beliefs of unknown things.
    How did the first believer come to belief?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom