Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not sure what the deal is, but all I see if a little blue bird that isn't even a link... :dunno:
    That was happening for me when using Firefox too. It didn't at first and then I guess Firefox did some kind of update and I couldn't see posted tweets anymore. Now that I'm using the Brave browser I can see them again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That was happening for me when using Firefox too. It didn't at first and then I guess Firefox did some kind of update and I couldn't see posted tweets anymore. Now that I'm using the Brave browser I can see them again.

I'm actually using Brave. Oddly I can see some Twitter items posted, but not all. Oh well, I don't think much of Twitter anyway, but yeah, that post makes me mad as well.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I heard that the "approved" jab product isn't even what has been made available yet. Like it's an intentional deception. You guys heard anything?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I heard that the "approved" jab product isn't even what has been made available yet. Like it's an intentional deception. You guys heard anything?
    It seems to be a murky (at best) area in regards to if the products previously produced and labeled under the EUA are “fully approved”

I might counter that creating this murky legal area might have been intentional, after all they did release two documents on Monday. One said Pfizer was still under EUA and that was expanded to kids and one said that cominaty (spelling?) was fully approved.

since the fully approved one requires different labeling, iS the old stock of allegedly the same product get the same liability requirements as a fully approved Biologic?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Had to look it up... Comirnaty. I wonder what the blazes that name means.
    Yeah, so what I hear so far from a couple of sources is that it isn't even available yet but touting an approval gives employers political cover because see, it's approved! while side stepping any responsibility for having approved what you're getting stuck with.
    So what is this except a desperation move?
    I really have no idea except being very sure I don't trust them. Makes me think about Reagan saying "trust but verify". But the fourth estate, people who have the responsibility to verify, are part of the scam.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had to look it up... Comirnaty. I wonder what the blazes that name means.
    Yeah, so what I hear so far from a couple of sources is that it isn't even available yet but touting an approval gives employers political cover because see, it's approved! while side stepping any responsibility for having approved what you're getting stuck with.
    So what is this except a desperation move?
    No, it is the same vaccine. It just has a brand name now that it's "approved". They couldn't keep calling it "the Pfizer vaccine" forever.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Found this one.
    How do we know this?
    The answer is in the second sentence of that article you posted.

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty"

Has been known as, will now be marketed as... Same vaccine.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And this...
    "The FDA pointed out that both the licensed Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine, and the existing vaccine are “legally distinct,” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.”
    So there are differences but America is supposed to use up experimental stuff based upon Comirnaty being approved.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The answer is in the second sentence of that article you posted.

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty"

Has been known as, will now be marketed as... Same vaccine.
    Right but like the lawyers Will tell you; little details matter, like is the old stock a vaccine need to be relabeled in order to legally fall under the “fully approved status”?

having a little bit of exposure to the FDA through food manufacturing it would seem the correct way to do it is to pull it all back relabel it or else it is not legally “fully approved “.

So what murky legal status do the on correctly labeleSo what murky legal status do the Incorrectly labeled vaccine taincorrectly labeled vaccine have?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Liked what I saw the Buddhists had to say about it, that Comirnaty is a close anagram of Comintern.
    :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Right but like the lawyers Will tell you; little details matter, like is the old stock a vaccine need to be relabeled in order to legally fall under the “fully approved status”?

having a little bit of exposure to the FDA through food manufacturing it would seem the correct way to do it is to pull it all back relabel it or else it is not legally “fully approved “.

So what murky legal status do the on correctly labeleSo what murky legal status do the Incorrectly labeled vaccine taincorrectly labeled vaccine have?
    Juliet:

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
    Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
    What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet
    ;
    So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
    Retain that dear perfection which he owes
    Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
    And for that name which is no part of thee
    Take all myself.

Romeo:

I take thee at thy word:
    Call me but love Comirnaty, and I'll be new baptized;
    Henceforth I never will be Romeo Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

;)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

I don't know Rooster, but I do look forward to seeing how it pans out.
    The one facet of the matter I know for sure that we can hang our hats on, that the "approval" is political and agenda driven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom