Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Let's stop the nonsense and misinformation. This is b.s.

For every africacheck.org article you can find I can find 10 that say different. If you didn't Strawman every post you would get the picture.

For instance. After rushing vaccines out in 6 months the FDA said this;
    Last month, several medical experts testified before the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee in favor of authorizing ivermectin for early treatment of the novel coronavirus. Among them, Dr. Pierre Kory, founding member of Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), explained that ivermectin, a Nobel Prize–winning anti-parasitic agent, “basically obliterates transmission of this virus,” with “miraculous effectiveness.”

"However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has refused emergency authorization of ivermectin to treat coronavirus, stating for months that “more testing is needed.”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Stop projecting. There is no reason to give me a title of nobility just for pointing out the anti-vax hysteria.

There is a distinction between pointing out the inanity of the anti-vax position and wanting to mandate vaccinations. Just because you point out the grifting and junk science of the anti-vax position, does not mean that one wants to mandate anything. Education is a far better solution than coercion.
    Science you say?

ScIeNcE :n00b:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Science you say?

ScIeNcE :n00b:
    It's amazing that last year, when people killed in car crashed and succumbed to cancer were labeled as Covid deaths, there was no mention of co-morbidities (like being decapitated). All of a sudden since we're talking about people who have been vaccinated anything and everything under the sun will now be considered a co-morbidity and contributor to their death.

Seems legit

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Face masks, hand washing, vaccines all make the reality of Covid-19 too real for some. Sort of like how carrying a gun acknowledges that the world is not all puppies and rainbows, this upsets many people and they do not want anyone to do it to upset their world. Masks are an inconvenience and vaccines are "unknown" (regardless of the number of trials).
    I’m not the smartest guy (hmm maybe I’d didn’t need to point that out) but I try, and I’ve always struggled to understand when someone says stop projecting.
    WOW. I get it now, I see the light. This is such a projection of what you want it to be, your justification to fit your logic.
    As has been pointed out, this fits the pro vax pro mandate side much better than it fits those in this conversation.

Also you keep using the word insanity ETA: ok maybe it was the term hysteria, it is the literal definition of insanity (and hysteria) to keep calling me an anti-vaxer, others as well I’m sure.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Stop projecting. There is no reason to give me a title of nobility just for pointing out the anti-vax hysteria.

There is a distinction between pointing out the inanity of the anti-vax position and wanting to mandate vaccinations. Just because you point out the grifting and junk science of the anti-vax position, does not mean that one wants to mandate anything. Education is a far better solution than coercion.
    oh your majesty you've already told us such great truths as you see them and deemed all that disagree (masks anyone?) liars and fakers. why shouldn't we give you your noble title.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe...
    just maybe...
    Some of us are not analyzing the threat of the vaccine, but that of the virus.
    And, since the virus is NOT THAT BAD, we see no need for a vaccine.

If I was worried about the odds created by the virus, I'd never be able to go to work.
    Or some of us have HAD the virus. We survived and there are studies that point to a reduction in our natural antibodies to fight off the new versions of the virus. THAT is why we don't worry about it. Been there, done that, had the elephant on the chest and now have the tshirt.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not the smartest guy (hmm maybe I’d didn’t need to point that out) but I try, and I’ve always struggled to understand when someone says stop projecting.
    WOW. I get it now, I see the light. This is such a projection of what you want it to be, your justification to fit your logic.
    As has been pointed out, this fits the pro vax pro mandate side much better than it fits those in this conversation.

Also you keep using the word insanity ETA: ok maybe it was the term hysteria, it is the literal definition of insanity (and hysteria) to keep calling me an anti-vaxer, others as well I’m sure.
    Or better yet, the Einstein definition of insanity

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Do you think he meant hand washing, masks, social distancing, take another vaccine when he referenced doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I get your point, and I'll say "we" didn't start it and I understand how it happened, but Trump running around saying "China virus" all the time wasn't helping.

The media set the bait and he grabbed it up as they knew he would. :hooked:

I'm not sure I understand your point. Trump called it the China Virus, just like everyone else did at the time, until the Left shifted the message against Trump to make him look like a racist. It is a virus that came from China, most likely engineered by them instead of coming from the wet market like the Left tried to push. Not sure how Trump calling it what it was did anything?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I get your point, and I'll say "we" didn't start it and I understand how it happened, but Trump running around saying "China virus" all the time wasn't helping.

The media set the bait and he grabbed it up as they knew he would. :hooked:
    So, Trump said it originated in China and that the panic was mostly bull**** for political purposes

Are you going to point out anything he was wrong about? IS there anything he was wrong about?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not sure I understand your point. Trump called it the China Virus, just like everyone else did at the time, until the Left shifted the message against Trump to make him look like a racist. It is a virus that came from China, most likely engineered by them instead of coming from the wet market like the Left tried to push. Not sure how Trump calling it what it was did anything?
    “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” ― George Orwell

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, Trump said it originated in China and that the panic was mostly bull**** for political purposes

Are you going to point out anything he was wrong about? IS there anything he was wrong about?
    And don't forget when he wanted to institute a travel ban, they called him xenophobic and racist, and then later criticized him for not... wait for it... instituting a travel ban sooner. :nuts:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And don't forget when he wanted to institute a travel ban, they called him xenophobic and racist, and then later criticized him for not... wait for it... instituting a travel ban sooner. :nuts:
    The man is a bully, over bearing and a braggart..... but he never had a chance. He could have pulled over the motorcade to save a drowning family and the headline would have read "Trump causes massive traffic backup to take a swim"

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

I believe Trump began with calling it, as everyone did, the Wuhan virus, because as you're both rightly pointing out that's where it came from and that's how we normally do it (or some other simple identifying feature, avian flu, swine flu, whatever).

Then... The media put the bait out for Trump by calling him a racist or trying to alter reality by stating it didn't come from China. That's when Trump started needling them, pretty much as often as possible, and calling it "the China virus"... and literally to this day still does.

Did he do anything "wrong"? No. Was it tactically stupid? Yes.

The media set him up and knocked him down over and over again. You're welcome to disagree (and I'm sure you probably will), but I maintained through the Trump administration that if he said about half as much and tweeted about 75% less, he'd have been a much more effective president and might even be in office now. The guy just could not keep his mouth shut... now we have a bazillion "China virus" clips out there for all eternity that back up the media's lying narrative.

As I said, he wasn't helping the situation. His base may have loved it (and I think we all did), but we weren't the ones that needed convincing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom